ADVERTISEMENT

An Eventful Afternoon in Trump Country

Quincy has some of the coolest 19th Century residential architecture in the Midwest.

But yeah, the denizens of that burg are pretty MAGATy.

Quincy_1601_Maine.JPG

Quincy%20IL%20Maine%20St%2043.jpg

Lindsay.jpg

49964003961_dc818d33d7_b.jpg

Quincy_State_n_8th.JPG
Why are you posting pics of my houses?

Quincy has some of the coolest 19th Century residential architecture in the Midwest.

But yeah, the denizens of that burg are pretty MAGATy.

Quincy_1601_Maine.JPG

Quincy%20IL%20Maine%20St%2043.jpg

Lindsay.jpg

49964003961_dc818d33d7_b.jpg

Quincy_State_n_8th.JPG
Holy hell, you aren’t kidding. Hopefully they are maintained with some originality inside?

I went to visit relatives in rural western Iowa last night and ran into some pickup driving trumpers at a Casey’s. They had trump bumper stickers and MAGA hats. I called them out on supporting 1/6 and authoritarianism to their faces and told them they are a shit stain on our country. It’s small acts like these that we need more of. I ask: What have you done to call out the traitors in your lives?
I stay away from them. Those crazy assholes are likely to shoot you.

I went to visit relatives in rural western Iowa last night and ran into some pickup driving trumpers at a Casey’s. They had trump bumper stickers and MAGA hats. I called them out on supporting 1/6 and authoritarianism to their faces and told them they are a shit stain on our country. It’s small acts like these that we need more of. I ask: What have you done to call out the traitors in your lives?
Please come to my neighborhood for this tough guy😂

Funny how standing up to trump in real life is considered trolling or lying on here. I ask again: what are you all doing to fight the MAGAs? They haven’t gone away

• Haha
Reactions: GroupThink
Then get out of the thread. I’m here to fight MAGA. You’re acting like one of them
I think you’re nc trying to prove the point you can post all the sensless drivel you want and not get banned as long as it’s from the lib pov. How else’s can you explain chis still being around and nc getting booted.

I think you’re nc trying to prove the point you can post all the sensless drivel you want and not get banned as long as it’s from the lib pov. How else’s can you explain chis still being around and nc getting booted.
Why are you here? You bring nothing to the table.

And then little Waldo woke up from his wet dream and ran to HORT to post his fantasy for all to see. He/She/Them was hoping that all the lefties would celebrate him and give him a lot of likes. A few have, but I don’t think this thread is going the way Waldo had hoped.

And then little Waldo woke up from his wet dream and ran to HORT to post his fantasy for all to see. He/She/Them was hoping that all the lefties would celebrate him and give him a lot of likes. A few have, but I don’t think this thread is going the way Waldo had hoped.

Waldo is one of the poorest troll accounts to grace HRot, Kinda sad that some people truly have nothing better to do with their lives. But then I do have to admit I have never really understood the whole troll concept, Always seemed childish to me.

Amazingly, this take is almost as sad as OP’s OP. Oh, Shawn.

Waldo is one of the poorest troll accounts to grace HRot, Kinda sad that some people truly have nothing better to do with their lives. But then I do have to admit I have never really understood the whole troll concept, Always seemed childish to me.

I’m trying to figure out who it is. The post frequency suggests NCH5/fbandbb. This is a Trumper playing the part of a loud anti-Trumper. My guess is that it’s NCH5/fbandbb.

Reactions: mattymoknows
OP- In this encounter you had… did they get your underwear all the way to the top of your head?

If this story is actually true, you did nothing to change their views and just make them feel stronger for their love of Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT