ADVERTISEMENT

An Eventful Afternoon in Trump Country

And then little Waldo woke up from his wet dream and ran to HORT to post his fantasy for all to see. He/She/Them was hoping that all the lefties would celebrate him and give him a lot of likes. A few have, but I don’t think this thread is going the way Waldo had hoped.
I think I found one of the guys. Did your boyfriend get upset with you afterwards? Maybe you should have stood up to that mean city man?

Just get out of jail for sedition? I bet you’re on video 1/6 and wanted your king to take over. Vile treacherous scum of the earth MAGAs all over the board lately
Yes, recently out on parole. My time spent in prison taught me to mind my own business and not worry about what others are doing/wearing.

Chis finally sees a mirror! Lol

Also, nice troll thread. Made it 3 pages so far.
Hilarious seeing the original upset at the new account. The two posters are not distinguishable. Maybe he’ll realize how insane he is.

This is what we know so far. An imaginary person went on an imaginary trip to a Casey’s in Denison, Iowa. This imaginary conglomeration was brought to HORT in an attempt to troll real liberals on this board by demonstrating that they do not do enough to stand up to trump supporters wearing or displaying trump apparel. And some how this equates to the liberals of this board being as bad as the republicans that attended the 1/6 riots. There also might a pony involved that has pneumonia.

Reactions: goldmom
You definitely are. If I am and you are, maybe we all are. Everyone is NCHawk

huh.gif

But really? I feel like it’s a misogyny thing. This idea that women aren’t as tough as men. Men are snowflakey as all get out. And as far as human organs go? The vagina is tough as hell. So what gives?
You think too much. The trolling OP tried pushing this exact point. Let that sink in.

But really? I feel like it’s a misogyny thing. This idea that women aren’t as tough as men. Men are snowflakey as all get out. And as far as human organs go? The vagina is tough as hell. So what gives?
Fair enough. Give me a minute to eat some mushrooms and then do a line of coke and I’ll try to answer that question.

ADVERTISEMENT