ADVERTISEMENT

An infamous day. A search for answers. Will America tune in?

How about a panel made up of Democrats AND Republicans (picked by their own party) to discuss Biden's debacle at the end of Afghanistan, you know the one where 13 American soldiers died, leaving billions in weapons for the Taliban, leaving behind American citizens.......no that would not play well in the mid-terms for dims.

How about a panel made up of Democrats AND Republicans (picked by their own party) to discuss Biden's debacle at the end of Afghanistan, you know the one where 13 American soldiers died, leaving billions in weapons for the Taliban, leaving behind American citizens.......no that would not play well in the mid-terms for dims.
Like gas prices, nothing he could do. I will take him at his word and find somebody that can do.

Reactions: 24 so far
Maybe some day you will figure it out, no one cares about Jan. 6th, it was not an insurrection no matter how many times you leftists say it. A few rowdies got carried away is all. Now let's move on to November's elections and Brandon's January impeachment, there is some television, not some partisan kangaroo court trying to do what exactly....
So sorry you don't care about January 6th. The fact that for the first time in the history of this country an attempt was made to halt the peaceful transfer of power from one president to another should get the undivided attention of every American. This was a blatant assault on a governmental process (lawful certification of a free and fair election), and certainly an assault on democracy itself. And Trump was the sole perpetrator by refusing to accept the results of an election that he lost.

So sorry you don't care about January 6th. The fact that for the first time in the history of this country an attempt was made to halt the peaceful transfer of power from one president to another should get the undivided attention of every American. This was a blatant assault on a governmental process (lawful certification of a free and fair election), and certainly an assault on democracy itself. And Trump was the sole perpetrator by refusing to accept the results of an election that he lost.

Oh, please. Trump told his rabid supporters to "peacefully make their voices heard."

He didn't incite a riot.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
You don't get it, this is only an opinion held by left-wing zealots and Trump haters. An assault on democracy itself........What a bunch of overblown bullshit. Worse than Pearl Harbor they said, worse than 9-11 they said.......it was so bad they could only find two Trump hating RINOs to be on the kangaroo committee. Get over yourself, it is a political hack job and Americans have the commonsense to see it for what it really is.

Last edited:
And yet these same Dims have no qualms about spying on a presidential nominee, then a sitting US President, inventing a hoax to try to sway the election and then follow through to disrupt his Presidency. Now THAT was treason and sedition.....but it is ok if a leftist does it.

Last edited:
Oh, please. Trump told his rabid supporters to "peacefully make their voices heard."

He didn't incite a riot.
Tell me, would there have been a riot at the Capitol on January 6th had Trump accepted the fact that he lost the election? The short answer - hell no! Five people died as a result, the VP's life was threatened, and hundreds of thousands of dollars in structural damage was done to the Capitol all because of Trump. Not only was he the cause, but for 187 minutes that day he did absolutely nothing to stop it. His pathetic response later was a video in which he said these thug rioters were "special people" and that he "loved them." There's no sugarcoating this - Trump was responsible.

"David Muir will anchor a special report for ABC News, Norah O’Donnell will anchor for CBS News broadcast and streaming and Lester Holt for NBC News and NBC News Now."

Last edited:

He didn't incite a riot.
So you know everything that was said and done behind the scenes? Trump is a narcissist and likely ordered "Order 66" for all we know. Personally, I'd like to know what all went on and it sounds like you'd rather turn a blind eye.

The Republicans can go after Hillary for Benghazi (justifiably so), but it's a no no to go after Trump for culpability in inciting an insurrection?

Personally, I wish we could hold all politicians accountable regardless of party and while we're at it, I wish we could irradicate special interest groups too.

Tell me, would there have been a riot at the Capitol on January 6th had Trump accepted the fact that he lost the election? The short answer - hell no! Five people died as a result, the VP's life was threatened, and hundreds of thousands of dollars in structural damage was done to the Capitol all because of Trump. Not only was he the cause, but for 187 minutes that day he did absolutely nothing to stop it. His pathetic response later was a video in which he said these thug rioters were "special people" and that he "loved them." There's no sugarcoating this - Trump was responsible.
Five people died?!!!! Another lie told by the dims, ONE person died who was a veteran and shot by a overzealous cop who had a history of abuse. Inform yourself and quit repeating propaganda.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Five people died?!!!! Another lie told by the dims, ONE person died who was a veteran and shot by a overzealous cop who had a history of abuse. Inform yourself and quit repeating propaganda.
Let's assume no one died. You're 100% okay with "Americans" forcefully attempting to infiltrate the Capital in an attempt to stop an election certification? That's okay with you?

People rioting in the streets and looting businesses - Bad
People rioting at the Capital and attempting to stop the peaceful transition of power - Good

Why the frack can't people be pissed off about BOTH of these events rather than using one to justify/rationalize the other?

Reactions: cigaretteman
Let's assume no one died. You're 100% okay with "Americans" forcefully attempting to infiltrate the Capital in an attempt to stop an election certification? That's okay with you?

People rioting in the streets and looting businesses - Bad
People rioting at the Capital and attempting to stop the peaceful transition of power - Good

Why the frack can't people be pissed off about BOTH of these events rather than using one to justify/rationalize the other?
I already addressed that previously, you read it and responded to it. The hypocrisy of the left never ends. Riots, killing, burning, looting; good all summer. Rabble at the capital bad and an assault on democracy! Spying on a presidential nominee and sitting President; good. Manufacturing a hoax to disrupt a campaign and weaken the President of the United States; good so sayeth the America hating left.

I already addressed that previously, you read it and responded to it. The hypocrisy of the left and right never ends. Riots, killing, burning, looting; good all summer. Rabble at the capital bad and an assault on democracy! Spying on a presidential nominee and sitting President; good. Manufacturing a hoax to disrupt a campaign and weaken the President of the United States; good so sayeth the America hating left.
And you're no better; using that as an excuse to ignore wrong. This is why I'm a registered Independent.

Hope they deliver...not confident.
That’s where I’m at….I’ll believe it when I see it. There is all sorts of stuff they could have held these people responsible for, emoluments clause violations, using the White House grounds for political gains (convention), the Russia thing, inciting January 6th, calling the Georgia Secretary of State to coerce them to find votes….and nothing has been done.

At this point it is readily apparent that laws just do not apply to certain folks….I have 100% lost faith in our system to hold anyone accountable…

That’s where I’m at….I’ll believe it when I see it. There is all sorts of stuff they could have held these people responsible for, emoluments clause violations, using the White House grounds for political gains (convention), the Russia thing, inciting January 6th, calling the Georgia Secretary of State to coerce them to find votes….and nothing has been done.

At this point it is readily apparent that laws just do not apply to certain folks….I have 100% lost faith in our system to hold anyone accountable…
Yep

I already addressed that previously, you read it and responded to it. The hypocrisy of the left never ends. Riots, killing, burning, looting; good all summer. Rabble at the capital bad and an assault on democracy! Spying on a presidential nominee and sitting President; good. Manufacturing a hoax to disrupt a campaign and weaken the President of the United States; good so sayeth the America hating left.
Not sure you are aware but everything you just said is propaganda.

Riots all summer = BAD!
Infiltrating the Capital = BAD!

Try saying that....it will free your mind.
Oh I agree infiltrating the Capital was bad, but the overreaction/overreach by the left is astounding and hypocritical. Worse than 9/11, worse than Pearl Harbor they said. Republicans at the time condemned it, did the left ever condemn the summer riots.....no.

These hearings are going to be great for Republicans, a kangaroo committee violating House rules made up of two RINOs' appointed by the Speaker is setting the precedent to kick Schiff and others off the intelligence committee next year. At worst Trump is further damaged and DeSantis gets the nomination in '24. It also sets the stage, by being blatantly political for the upcoming impeachment of Biden, Mayorkas, Garland and others. I can't wait for the investigations into the Afghanistan debacle, Hunter Biden. I can't wait for the investigation into why Homeland Security is not enforcing immigration law. Yup, these hearings are going to be great, but not for the reasons that the Dims think. These hearings will be the last gasp of that dying party.

Last edited:
  • Haha

It's because Trump is a professional con man who's been skirting the law his entire life.

Take the Georgia call....which IMO is probably the most damning thing I've seen so far....he has an out on that as well.

He said...“I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have [to get]” to surpass Biden’s total."

Raffensperger, a conservative who supported Trump, resisted the president’s demands. That prompted Trump to suggest the refusal to expose mass voter fraud in Georgia – on which Trump insisted but which did not exist, as in all other states – could be a “criminal offense”.

“That’s a big risk to you,” Trump said. “That’s a big risk.”

Raffensberger took that as a threat.....I actually agree.

BUT Trump doesn't explicitly tell him to alter the vote count. He tells him to "find" the votes. In court Trumps attorneys will argue that he wanted him to uncover the fraud he alleges happened in the rest of the phone call. In other parts of the phone call he rambles on with his conspiracy theories...100% of the Military absentee vote went to Biden ect....

I'm not sure it'd be a slam dunk case at all....honestly think he gets off if it ever come to trial unless there's more evidence.

Then there's the incitement of the Jan 6 crowd.....I agree he incited them BUT he throws in the "demonstrate peacefully" comment in the middle of the speech. Another out...

Like I said at the beginning....he's a professional at skirting the law. He knows how to cover his fat ass. He's been doing this his whole life.

Our government isn't capable of doing both? If not, that's a sad state of affairs.
Nope. It's skipping right over the most important issue for most Americans.

If they can only handle the smaller issues at the moment, what makes you think they can put the economy at the forefront? Tackle the larger issue first.

ADVERTISEMENT