ADVERTISEMENT

And I took that personally

Tenacious E

HR Legend
Dec 4, 2001
One of the more entertaining memes this year. Other things you don't want to hear MJ say: "okay, fine." "that's how it's gonna be? fine." "I took offense to that." "I was a little bit upset that..."

Reactions: Morrison71
He is at a whole different level of competition when you make up reasons to get yourself pumped up to go out and dominate.

There is a reason he is who he is and is the best.

It was a great documentary.

Reactions: Tenacious E
The one guy Michael Jordan could never beat.
tenor.gif

He is at a whole different level of competition when you make up reasons to get yourself pumped up to go out and dominate.

There is a reason he is who he is and is the best.

It was a great documentary.
The most ridiculous one was when George Karl walked by him at dinner in a restaurant without saying hello: "I say really? Ohh, so that's how you're gonna play it. That's a crock of shit . . . You gonna do this? Fine. That's all I needed. That's all I needed for him to do that and it became personal with me."

He could drop 50 on me and tell me his mom taught him. UNC had a ton of talent on that team.....I get it they spread it around. But It was the last time alpha dog Jordan had a bit of a muzzle put on him. It was a great time to watch college basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT