ADVERTISEMENT

And this is why we need a Kav investigation. Classmate says she remembers hearing about the incident

I'm sure you'd be saying the same thing if it was your daughter.

I know plenty of galz that have been in this situation and I’m from a small town in Iowa. I am just being realistic here. High school teens aren’t as good as you think old man

Well, I was comparing a kid I knew in hs to Clinton. And we all know about how consensual things were between Bill and Monica. A much older man with a position of extreme power vs an early 20 something intern.
They were consensual.

They were consensual.

So your telling me two teenage boys pushed her into a room while they were all drunk and did some dirty deed with her struggling?

I’m going to have to go the route that they were mischievous teens doing drunk teen stuff.

It'll be so kewl when you have a teenage daughter or granddaughter, who is accosted by boys at a party and escapes being raped, and you can simply tell her it's just "boys engaging in horseplay" and "male passion is a wonderful thing"....:cool:
Kavanaugh is no longer a boy, this argument is a non-starter. I have daughters, one had an incident, it was addressed. If she came to us about it 30 years from now it certainly would not be the issue that it was.

I'm sure you'd be saying the same thing if it was your daughter.

He'd be the guy babysitting his daughter at the local park, and when one of his female neighbors notices he's giving his baby a 'penis-shaped pacifier' and reacts in shock and disgust, Bruno says "Hey....we all know where this is headed....I'm just giving her early practice, ma'am"

:eek:

How very brave to post something on Facebook. I wonder if she would say the same thing under oath with the ability to be questioned.

People talk all kinds of crap until they are standing in front of a judge and need to give testimony. Usually sobers them up really quick on the question of truth. Also becomes obvious the holes in a story.

This whole things has been played like Dr Ford and now this Facebook hero are telling the truth. Let's see what the version of truth looks like under oath where the people that get to ask questions aren't going to be polite. Are going to ask you to explain. Are going to challenge you.

Funny how she and her lawyer don't want any part of that.

Reactions: Foxclone
I'm not sure how any of that is relevant to me, but ok.

I'm sure it's not.

But it does appear relevant to HS-aged girls seeing the accused behavior 'brushed off' as "horseplay", "male passion" and "nothing to be concerned about".

That's not asserting the claim is "true" or "false", but that the accused behavior itself is probably out of line.

Kewl that you don't seem to think this "has anything to do with you", though.

Lol DIFI back tracks.

FEINSTEIN: This is a woman — and I really believe — who’s been profoundly impacted by this. Now, I can’t say everything everything’s truthful; I don’t know.
I don't think Feinstein has ever claimed that Kav or Ford were liars. Unlike many Republicans she is withholding judgment until she knows more. How does her statement reinforce your position?

I'm sure it's not.

But it does appear relevant to HS-aged girls seeing the accused behavior 'brushed off' as "horseplay", "male passion" and "nothing to be concerned about".

That's not asserting the claim is "true" or "false", but that the accused behavior itself is probably out of line.

Kewl that you don't seem to think this "has anything to do with you", though.

Do you have a point? Because as of now you are just rambling and quoting me for some odd reason.

Kavanaugh is no longer a boy, this argument is a non-starter. I have daughters, one had an incident, it was addressed. If she came to us about it 30 years from now it certainly would not be the issue that it was.
Let's assume she talked about it with you 10 years ago. Talked about how she now realizes the incident from her youth...which she tried to suppress...had negatively impacted her relationships for years. Went to counseling to deal with it.

Fast forward to today - she comes to you and tells you the guy who attacked her was the same guy who was going to be appointed to the highest court in the land. And you'd blow it off? Too late? The past is the past?

Reactions: TC Nole OX
I don't think Feinstein has ever claimed that Kav or Ford were liars. Unlike many Republicans she is withholding judgment until she knows more. How does her statement reinforce your position?

Diane is the liar. She knows how quickly this can turn on her.

I'm not sure how any of that is relevant to me, but ok.

He continually posts tweets from people I've never even heard of. Not sure why he thinks we care about the thoughts of "Tea Pain USA" or some random high schooler or left leaning journalist.

WASHINGTON — A former schoolmate of Brett Kavanaugh's accuserwrote a Facebook post saying she recalls hearing about the alleged assault incident involving the future Supreme Court nominee, though she says she has no first-hand information to corroborate the accuser's claims.

"Christine Blasey Ford was a year or so behind me," wrote the woman, Cristina Miranda King, who now works as a performing arts curator in Mexico City. "I did not know her personally but I remember her. This incident did happen."

She added, "Many of us heard a buzz about it indirectly with few specific details. However Christine's vivid recollection should be more than enough for us to truly, deeply know that the accusation is true."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/su...ls-hearing-alleged-kavanaugh-incident-n911111
Seems as though now she is backing off after she has to defend her Facebook post...

"In my [Facebook] post, I was empowered and I was sure it probably did [happen]," Miranda told NPR. "I had no idea that I would now have to go to the specifics and defend it before 50 cable channels and have my face spread all over MSNBC news and Twitter."

Seems as though now she is backing off after she has to defend her Facebook post...

"In my [Facebook] post, I was empowered and I was sure it probably did [happen]," Miranda told NPR. "I had no idea that I would now have to go to the specifics and defend it before 50 cable channels and have my face spread all over MSNBC news and Twitter."
Incompete information. Shifting stories. More questions. Clearly only having Kav and Ford testify won't get the job done.

So your telling me two teenage boys pushed her into a room while they were all drunk and did some dirty deed with her struggling?

I’m going to have to go the route that they were mischievous teens doing drunk teen stuff.
No,I was replying to the Clinton--Monica post.

I was replying to the Clinton--Monica Lewinsky post. Whatever happened there was consensual. And I am not absolving Clinton whatsoever.

Alright Trumpers, change in the talking points. Go to the 30 years ago/changed man excuse. Abandon the denial phase.
He was 17 and drunk at the time....I think it’s safe to assume he’s much different 35 years later.

Everybody is....

WASHINGTON — A former schoolmate of Brett Kavanaugh's accuserwrote a Facebook post saying she recalls hearing about the alleged assault incident involving the future Supreme Court nominee, though she says she has no first-hand information to corroborate the accuser's claims.

"Christine Blasey Ford was a year or so behind me," wrote the woman, Cristina Miranda King, who now works as a performing arts curator in Mexico City. "I did not know her personally but I remember her. This incident did happen."

She added, "Many of us heard a buzz about it indirectly with few specific details. However Christine's vivid recollection should be more than enough for us to truly, deeply know that the accusation is true."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/su...ls-hearing-alleged-kavanaugh-incident-n911111
Hearsay is your F___ing case?? LMFAOOOO!!!

Laura Ingraham All week we heard abt how awful it wd be for a bunch of white Republican men on SenJudiciary to question Ford. Now her attorney demands they MUST, no outside (female) counsel!

Ford Classmate Backtracks: ‘Had No Idea’ She’d Need ‘Specifics’ to ‘Defend’ Kavanaugh Assault Claim
No matter where you go, liberals are all frigging retarded > https://www.lifezette.com/2018/09/f...-specifics-to-defend-kavanaugh-assault-claim/

“In my [Facebook] post, I was empowered and I was sure it probably did [happen],” Ford classmate Cristina King Miranda told NPR’s Nina Totenberg on Thursday.
I had no idea that I would now have to go to the specifics and defend it before 50 cable channels and have my face spread all over MSNBC news and Twitter.”

“That it happened or not, I have no idea,” Miranda said of the assault.

I can’t say that it did or didn’t.”

Dems really going all out to smear this guy. They have no witnesses backing the claims, it’s weak as hell.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT