ADVERTISEMENT

Andrew Yang’s Comments On Mentally Ill Draws Outrage

While he's right, I'm thinking tourism isn't why we need to get the mentally ill off the streets. Man, Yang is sliding in the wrong dadgum direction.

giphy.gif

To be fair, if a Times Square is your favorite subway station, you are really close to the tourism industry!

I have no idea how much Yang has traveled in Asia but one thing about North Asia in particular is they take the mentally ill and basically get them off the streets. You just don’t see many people laying in filth or begging for money. It’s refreshing to wander through a downtown that doesn’t smell of piss, marijuana, and have loud crazy people approaching you at every corner.

I have no idea how much Yang has traveled in Asia but one thing about North Asia in particular is they take the mentally ill and basically get them off the streets. You just don’t see many people laying in filth or begging for money. It’s refreshing to wander through a downtown that doesn’t smell of piss, marijuana, and have loud crazy people approaching you at every corner.
and your dog eats them every time you pop a can of alpo

Not getting my vote.

But only cause I'm easily swayed and reps from all the other candidates about tackle me on my morning walk. No yang people

I spent some time in a loony bin because I got too drunk and complained my feet hurt so bad I felt like jumping in front of a train. Never really planned on jumping in front of a train but my feet were constantly causing me immense pain at the time.
Anyway, I was very clear headed my time in there, was only 3 days, and those people do not get the help they need. The nurses and doctors do their best but it’s just so many people that need help and so little time to get it done. I’m looking for a charity that uses money correctly and helps those facilities.

Reactions: 750075
The last vacation I took anywhere was New Orleans in February 2020 and there were several incidents with mentally-ill homeless people that threatened to ruin the trip.

One jackass rode up on a bicycle to a group of us standing in line to get into a restaurant and basically called us all "stupid" for not going to the place next door that had no line. Then this clown thought maybe we'd give him money to go away after insulting us???

Another asshole cursed me out when I told him I didn't have an cash to give him.

But the most heartbreaking thing was seeing people sleeping in door fronts while the good times rolled for everybody else.

Just unbelievable. No desire to do Bourbon Street ever again.

The problem here is that Yang was actually talking about helping the mentally ill homeless by getting them off the street and getting them the help they need.

Yang is a really good human and it’s a shame that he’s being gone after like this.

Reactions: HawkMD
Yeah…a big reason I didn’t like Yang in the primaries was his hatred of the loony birds. Those goofy bastards need compassion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT