Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie broke up the marriage of Brad Pitt
and Jennifer Aniston. May a crazed elephant
trample her body in the heat of Africa.

Originally posted by LuteHawk:

trample her body in the heat of Africa.
Given the role that children played in that situation, I'm sort of surprised you don't see it as a good thing.

Bdg8, Jen just seems kinda boring. She's hot and all but just appears to be ordinary.

Originally posted by mstp1992:
I personally find it refreshing that a high profile woman like her is willing to bring these issues to the forefront.

The medical issues she's talkong about are very important.
She is an actress. She spends most of her time pretending she is someone else. I understand somewhat but enough already.

it is unfortunate in today's society someone who is an actress is high profile because a lot of folks can tell you who she is but not the VP or in some cases the president.

Re: Angelina Jolie[/URL]LuteHawk posted on 3/24/2015...

trample her body in the heat of Africa.____________________________

Billy Bob has related how Angelina is exotic, crazy hot, a little wild and scary smart. Who wouldn't want that?

Brad could have about any hot, unattached woman on earth and he choose her.

It was unfortunate he was married to JA at the time. It made JA look like the runner up at the Derby.

It will be interesting to see if JA and Justin T. can actually hold it together and stand the test of time. You would think it will have to be one hell of a prenup if they ever actually tie the knot.

Originally posted by rocketclone:

Originally posted by mstp1992:
I personally find it refreshing that a high profile woman like her is willing to bring these issues to the forefront.

The medical issues she's talkong about are very important.
She is an actress. She spends most of her time pretending she is someone else. I understand somewhat but enough already.

it is unfortunate in today's society someone who is an actress is high profile because a lot of folks can tell you who she is but not the VP or in some cases the president.
And that's different from the 20's or 50's or 70's how? Since the entertainment industry started, along with professional sports, actors, actresses and athletes have always been followed and considered more important than they really are. When was it Babe Ruth was allegedly asked about making more than the POTUS and he replied "well, I had a better year than him"? It wasn't 2008. They didn't go do war bond drives or campaigns in the 40's because they had no influence and nobody cared.

This isn't a problem with current society, it's been this way for 100 years.

Originally posted by bdg8:
Something has to be wrong with Jennifer Aniston. She has had problems keeping a man. Hell chubby Vince Vaughn kicked her to the curb
I'd let her treat me like a dog for one crack at her delicates. Full blown psycho clinger crazy wouldn't be a turnoff.

Originally posted by Wahawk56:
Bdg8, Jen just seems kinda boring. She's hot and all but just appears to be ordinary.
I am guessing she is needy emotionally and lousy in the sack. Terrible combo
A number of people have said she is not good in bed...........Angelina Jolie would do things that would keep you up at night thinking (ever seen the movie 'The Counselor'?)

This post was edited on 3/25 9:12 AM by fsu1jreed

Originally posted by fsu1jreed:

A number of people have said she is not good in bed...........Angelina Jolie would do things that would keep you up at night thinking (ever seen the movie 'The Counselor'?)

Yes......and just like it freaked out the guy in the movie.....I had a "wtf" moment after watching it.

Originally posted by cndyman:
Originally posted by fsu1jreed:

Yes......and just like it freaked out the guy in the movie.....I had a "wtf" moment after watching it.
Word is when Brad and Angelina first got together they went and stayed in these bungalos in Africa and lots of freaky sounds were coming from the room...........I can only imagine

Originally posted by UNIHawkfan:
Two things in this thread annoy me. 1) Too many initials. 2) Do I really even need to say it?
Posted from Rivals Mobile
I'm guessing lack of pics. Who enters a thread about Jen and Angelina and debates their bedroom talents without visual aids? Some of you just need to stick to political topics if you can't follow the rules. The shame of it all.

022712_angjen_600120227112913.jpg

293.leather.lc.072011.jpg

Jennifer-Aniston-vs-600x450.-Angelina-Jolie-White-Dress-Slit.jpg

jen2.jpg

Originally posted by TNHAWK79:
I would have to agree with The side by side comparison that I would take Jenn! Great pics by the way.. JA is a sexy woman!!
Posted from Rivals Mobile
If I won the Powerball I would use half the winnings to buy my way into a threesome. Start out with some role playing where they fight it out for me. Nothing much. Just some light slapping and hair pulling that I have to intervene into.
But, I digress.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT