ADVERTISEMENT

Angelo Ferrari #1

Someone who was suspended for a year for PED use most definitely shouldn't be able to wrestle in 5 NCAAs.
So you lose a year of eligibility your senior year for betting a few buck on your women’s basketball team winning, but you get suspended for cheating with PED’s, and you can serve it while taking an Olympic redshirt, and not lose a year of college eligibility 🧐🧐🧐

This isn’t unique to PSU, but nobody should get to wrestle in five NCAA tournaments - looking at you, Daton.

Seems weird to call out a guy on another team when we had Eierman do just that. I don’t recall you speaking out against him but maybe I missed it.

Reactions: Goathead88
It’s really not weird at all. It’s human nature and 100% consistent with fandom in general. Nearly every fan has had moments of double standards.

Doesn't make it any less ridiculous. At least have a little self awareness. Is it really that hard?

Was Jayden suspended for PEDs?

Wasn't brought up as a condition by Glen.

You left out the part about ADS spanking him in the state final, which, and this is just a thought, may have contributed to dropping him to #2.
#1 ADS did not spank him. Spencer was still ahead in the third period and he just tired out while wrestling on one leg . #2 Spencer had not trained or wrestled for a month prior because he had torn his ACL. #3 Spencer when healthy had shut out ADS the year prior.

Doesn't make it any less ridiculous. At least have a little self awareness. Is it really that hard?

Wasn't brought up as a condition by Glen.
You can say it’s ridiculous. You’re entitled to your opinion. Previously you said it was weird. It is not weird. It’s a societal norm. OSU fans went to bat for AJ when he went through his troubles and now are completely on the other side of the issue. Most Hawkeye fans had nothing good to say about AJ until rumors of him becoming a Hawk began to swirl. Again not weird. It’s the norm as uncomfortable as that might make you.

Reactions: el dub
You can say it’s ridiculous. You’re entitled to your opinion. Previously you said it was weird. It is not weird. It’s a societal norm. OSU fans went to bat for AJ when he went through his troubles and now are completely on the other side of the issue. Most Hawkeye fans had nothing good to say about AJ until rumors of him becoming a Hawk began to swirl. Again not weird. It’s the norm as uncomfortable as that might make you.

It’s normal for those who can’t breathe through their nose.

Stanton is really solid. placed at Fargo w/ win over little Naaktgeboren.

deep run at S32 but didn't place. lost to Robideau and Dalton Perry who both placed.

i had him #71 JR last update.

Stanton is at Reno today. i was hoping to see him vs. Cortez but Elijah isn't in the field and Stanton is up at 144.

he should see a very good Moses Mirabal (Brown commit) in finals.

he also might have a Lofthouse in the semi's.

Reactions: IAChief32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT