ADVERTISEMENT

Annoying co-worker

HawkMachine

HR Heisman
Jul 6, 2020
IOWA
We have a somewhat newer front receptionist that is the loudest most annoying person I've ever been around.

Not only is she super loud and annoying, she's ultra sensitive.

I've already made her cry twice for absolutely no reason. I can't imagine what tax season is going to be like when things get 20x more stressful and busy.

Sounds like she had a rough childhood if she's telling the truth. Divorced her parents in high school, moved out, maybe homeless and then some drag queens picked her up and raised her. Not kidding! LOL

The majority of the other employees share the same opinion. Problem is we need someone to answer the phone and greet people and ee's are hard to find right now.

Anyone else have a super loud and annoying co-worker? (Tack on ultra sensitive.)

How the F do you deal with them?

For your trouble:

giphy.gif

So we know where she is on the crazy matrix, all important question is where is she on the hot matrix?
Bad teeth. Looks rough. Early 40's or late 30's would be my guess. Looks like your typical bar whore. Bitch is definitely crazy.

I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole. Which is a problem since I'm packing about 11 feet between the legs.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
Bad teeth. Looks rough. Early 40's or late 30's would be my guess. Looks like your typical bar whore. Bitch is definitely crazy.

I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole. Which is a problem since I'm packing about 11 feet between the legs.
So your saying she's down for some strange?

Try the ol’ “compliment sandwich” trick by yelling here these things in this order:
1. Your hair looks nice today - have you washed it recently?
2. Use your goddamned indoor voice - this isn’t a nightclub or WWE event
3. You have nice t!ts

You said EEs are tough to find.

Are those like bigger DDs?

If so… pics?

And if not… pics?

Oh FFS I just had a run in with this crazy.

She's like, I'm going to politely ask for you to show me some respect.

I'm like, I didn't know I was being disrespectful. Can you tell me what I did or am doing?

She didn't feel like she needed to give examples. Don't need to validate it yada yada.

Starts talking all this crazy talk and she knows all this stuff because she sees a therapist regularly.

I'm supposed to look into "gaslighting". Told her I would google it. LOL

This isn't working. She's going to be shown the door if this keeps up.

I'm like, I didn't know I was being disrespectful. Can you tell me what I did or am doing?

She didn't feel like she needed to give examples. Don't need to validate it yada yada.

Starts talking all this crazy talk and she knows all this stuff because she sees a therapist regularly.

She is outsmarting you. Clearly setting up a hostile work environment claim. The second you fire her, BAM, going to litigation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT