ADVERTISEMENT

Another Costo Karen... this time throws a 3 year old's tantrum

Did the Lavish Lounge have a constitutional right to hold a concert last night? I’m sure there were plenty not wearing masks, but that doesn’t fit your narrative now, does it. If not wearing a mask makes you a Trumpturd, then he should be win the Midwest at a 10:1 margin.
I love it when people use the term narrative. That's when I knew the argument is going to be well thought out and enjoyable.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
If anyone wants to know what it is like to be a middle school teacher, show them this video.

Also, the crazy Target lady was arrested? I don't support what she did. I think she is crazy...but it seems like the cops have let LOTS of things slide lately, but not this??

Ouch. You win today my friend. But I’ll be back!
It's all good. We know you're just trolling, but with the current downward spiral in his country, some of us aren't as tolerant as we should be.

I think we all hope things improve once Trump is defeated in November, but there's a lot of "mending" to do.

Mericans just need to make sure the Republican Party pays a very steep price for allowing this to happen.

So, I'm getting lost here with all these rule changes. Are peaceful protest bad again?
That you equate protests for equal treatment with that of a stupid old woman refusing to wear a mask says a lot about you. And not one word of it is good.

If Costco wasn't such a smooth operation, I bet those people would boycott the stores.

You have to to ask yourself what is more important......my liberty or their cheap (decent) pizza and $1.50 hot dog & drink. You don't get this grub at a Qanon rally. Make a disturbance every once in a while. You might be banned from that store, but you'll always have a backup Kirkland plan.

Reactions: OrlandNole
You don’t have to worry about her. She is retired, old and will be dead soon once she contracts the Rona.
She is in the wheelhouse of the virus. She is like a BP fastball coming over the middle of the plate to Mike Trout.

It is assumed that all non-mask wearers are brainwashed Trump cult members. Surely you know this by now.

Trump is the one that suggested people wore masks to show their disapproval of him. The rest of us just thought that they were about not spreading the virus.

Even before that Trump made a big freaking show about not wearing a mask.

It's not like the left made this political. Your cult leader did.

I love it when people use the term narrative. That's when I knew the argument is going to be well thought out and enjoyable.
Yes! If a post/response includes key phrases like: narrative, rino, deep state, msm, antifa, cuck, or snowflake, odds are high that actual facts will not be relied upon in the attempt to make whatever their point is supposed to be.

Reactions: cfbfan23
Yes! If a post/response includes key phrases like: narrative, rino, deep state, msm, antifa, cuck, or snowflake, odds are high that actual facts will not be relied upon in the attempt to make whatever their point is supposed to be.

giphy.gif

I went to Costco today, and I wanted to go Karen on the people who have a mask on their face, but have it under their nose, or up above their mouth. It's always the people who are in the sweet spot for the virus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT