ADVERTISEMENT

Another Difference between Dems and MAGAts…

Menendez announces he is RESIGNING from the US Senate following his criminal conviction. Trumpf claims he is victim, despite a jury of his peers deciding he is a criminal.

I'm not giving that other treasonous POS any credit either.

Should have resigned a long time ago. Or you know not ran if he couldn't keep himself from selling out our country.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Menendez announces he is RESIGNING from the US Senate following his criminal conviction. Trumpf claims he is victim, despite a jury of his peers deciding he is a criminal.
Spare me.

In 2018 Menendez was admonished by the Senate Ethics Committee...

The Senate Ethics Committee has formally admonished Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez (N.J.) over his relationship with a close friend and donor, Dr. Salomon Melgen.

This comes as Menendez — finally clear of a years-long federal criminal case — is trying to win reelection in November to a third Senate term. The Ethics Committee’s move is a blow to Menendez, but it may not be enough to derail his reelection effort.

Despite that in 2021 Schumer names him chairman of the foreign relations committee when the D's take control of the Senate.

The road to Joe Biden’s foreign policy runs through Bob Menendez​

Spare me.

In 2018 Menendez was admonished by the Senate Ethics Committee...

The Senate Ethics Committee has formally admonished Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez (N.J.) over his relationship with a close friend and donor, Dr. Salomon Melgen.

This comes as Menendez — finally clear of a years-long federal criminal case — is trying to win reelection in November to a third Senate term. The Ethics Committee’s move is a blow to Menendez, but it may not be enough to derail his reelection effort.

Despite that in 2021 Schumer names him chairman of the foreign relations committee when the D's take control of the Senate.

The road to Joe Biden’s foreign policy runs through Bob Menendez​

Spare you?
At least the dumbitch had the balls to resign after being found GUILTY. I’m sure it was not his decision as many Senate Dems pushed him in that direction…however the fact remains bins, that Manendez announced his decision. Something Trumpf has never been able do.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Spare you?
At least the dumbitch had the balls to resign after being found GUILTY. I’m sure it was not his decision as many Senate Dems pushed him in that direction…however the fact remains bins, that Manendez announced his decision. Something Trumpf has never been able do.
He never should have been given the chairmanship of the foreign relations committee in 2021 Joel...

Dems have a little bit better history of dealing with their own…especially since Waterfate…both parties are made up of humans… Human beings are fragile and subject to temotation…. To deny this fact and to claim moral high-ground is silly.

You do this almost every day here.

You did it in this very thread. In the very first post.

Dems have a little bit better history of dealing with their own…especially since Waterfate…both parties are made up of humans… Human beings are fragile and subject to temotation…. To deny this fact and to claim moral high-ground is silly.
Santos was tossed without a conviction FWIW.

We have a problem and it's called "honest graft" and both parties engage in it.

Unfortunately our politics are "team" politics so it won't really be addressed because each side will defend their own....and they want the gravy train to continue.

Oh well...

It’s way too late to brag about Menendez leaving. He should have been expelled around the same time Santos was.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT