ADVERTISEMENT

Another famous African American switching from Dem to GOP.

Perry Farrell is married to her....

960x0.jpg
Yeah I see that. I always thought he was gay until you asked me that question so I googled it. Lol but to be fair it has been 20 years and I really thought he came out back then but maybe not.

The democrats are the party of division and hate?
Has he not been paying attention the last 6 years?
Um...he's not stupid, and yeah he clearly has been paying attention.

Rs aren't blameless and have done a fair bit themselves, but while Rs tried to talk about issues/policy, division and hate was the entire platform for dems in 2020, beginning in November 2016.

Besides that autism doesn't make you say stupid shit. I mean you see the world differently, you can't always read people's body language or tone,

Not really wise of him IMO. Liberals are the ones who are more likely to buy electric cars and while he seems to have a name recognition advantage on electric cars he's not the only company that sells an electric car.
He's worth over $200 Billion dollars. Billion, with a B. I think he'll be fine either way. (even Latrell Sprewell couldn't piss that away, well maybe.......)

The proverbial cat (Him) toying with the mouse (Liberals), which you can do for self appeasement if you're worth $200 Billion. He can buy a dozen gas guzzling Escalades if times get really tough.

But the entertainment value of crying Liberals? Priceless. Clearly it is for him, and who are we to get in the way of ones happiness?

I wouldn't doubt he invested a few $Billion in Therapy Cat farms, gotta give him credit, the guy knows how to make a buck! LOL!

Reactions: MikeyHawk
Yep, the Tesla shareholders have to be pissed. Musk will only hurt his business the more he talks.
There is something wrong with him. I believe he’s admitted he’s autistic, he needs someone by his side advising him better.
He's just the world's richest troll and attention whore.

Now who is the AA that the OP referenced that is changing political parties?

Um...he's not stupid, and yeah he clearly has been paying attention.

Rs aren't blameless and have done a fair bit themselves, but while Rs tried to talk about issues/policy, division and hate was the entire platform for dems in 2020, beginning in November 2016.

R's talked policy? Trump never even knew what a policy was. He spent 4 years fighting with people and whipping up hate and division. You can't even remotely compare the two approaches.

R's talked policy? Trump never even knew what a policy was. He spent 4 years fighting with people and whipping up hate and division. You can't even remotely compare the two approaches.
Speaking of “whipping”, Dems made up lies like ICE officers were whipping immigrants, and CNN and MSNBC talked repeated said lies for days. That’s extremely shitty behavior.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
The democrats are the party of division and hate?
Has he not been paying attention the last 6 years?

Musk would have been smarter to keep his mouth shut and make money. Half the country will hate him soon, and it will hurt his other businesses.
Exactly, if you vote Republican, half the country HATES you.

Reactions: NCHawk5
Yep, the Tesla shareholders have to be pissed. Musk will only hurt his business the more he talks.
There is something wrong with him. I believe he’s admitted he’s autistic, he needs someone by his side advising him better.
So does Biden

Maybe it's a brilliant plan to get Republicans to buy an electric car, 4D chess bro.

Reactions: Moral
so are people going be selling off their teslas en masse?
Yep, I was all about Tesla and starlink….now I want nothing to do with either…
so are people going be selling off their teslas en masse? good deals to be had? :)

Reactions: NCHawk5
ADVERTISEMENT