ADVERTISEMENT

Another Friday night dismissal-SDNY US Attorney dismissed

"I have not resigned, and have no intention of resigning, my position, to which I was appointed by the Judges of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. I will step down when a presidentially appointed nominee is confirmed by the Senate," Berman said in an extraordinary statement. "Until then, our investigations will move forward without delay or interruption."

[from CNN email]

Reactions: Joes Place
Many people are saying it’s because Berman was getting too close to the truth that Trump had Epstein killed.
Berman contributed to Trump’s campaign. And he was recommended by Giuliani to be a US attorney.
Pretty obvious he is deep state.

Berman was one of four prosecutors personally interviewed by Trump. All four represent areas where Trump related cases would be worked. NYC, DC, Northern Virginia, and Southern Florida.

Reactions: Torg
LOL, like who? What person who still supports Trump will see this and thinks it matters? They. Don’t. Care. Nothing matters. Trump can do whatever he wants, it doesn’t matter. Embrace the rest of American history.
This. (And you stole my line ;)). The Trump jackasses are camped out in Tulsa and Trump could walk out and strangle their children in front of their eyes and they would willingly ignore it. His handlers have created an American cult of personality that they can weaponize against Republicans everywhere. The only solution is to take the entire party down. Tear it apart, burn it, and spread the ashes. The GOP as it exists today should never govern so much as a bake sale ever again.

The thing that should scare Americans is that the continued assault on the DoJ, the FBI, and every intelligence and law enforcement agency is that we are weakened against a future attack.

The thing that should scare Americans is that the continued assault on the DoJ, the FBI, and every intelligence and law enforcement agency is that we are weakened against a future attack.
And I have come to the inescapable conclusion that this is the plan. There's money to be made by aligning with the worst people in the world.

Trump might have made a mistake with this move. People are starting to turn on him. This could add to that number.

I think he feels he doesn't have a choice. He's realizing that the odds of him losing in November are far greater than him winning so he needs to protect himself as much as he can from the lawsuits that will follow, or at least give himself time to set himself up somewhere outside of the country. We all knew this move was coming, it's just most of us thought it would come a bit later. Maybe he feels it will be less suspicious if he replaces him now vs. replacing him during a lame duck session in December and Biden is transitioning into the office.

Reactions: Pinehawk
For reals? That's plausible -- well of course it is with Trump -- stuff?

If this were true we'd be asking how Berman managed to fall out of a high rise window and not how he managed to resign without his knowledge.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT