ADVERTISEMENT

Another hawt teacher....

6282ba7941fa3.image.jpg
Based on her mug shot this is a bit disappointing. I figured she Would clean up better.

I pictured more of this…

images

Am I crazy, or does it seem like most of these nowadays are female teachers? Maybe the female stories are the only ones that get posted here.

I always thought it was men that had no self-control over these "urges".

Reactions: Tfxchawk
Husband held all the cards, had a royal flush and he didn’t know it, just folded. Imagine the possibilities (after the student graduated and was 18 of course).

That is true!

So, if 17 is legal - what is the crime exactly?
"position of authority" rule. Most states have them, even if a student is 18+. I believe Iowa is the same way and the age of consent in 16; but same rule. There are other professions that come into play; but seem to only hear about the student and teacher relationships.

“This one time at band camp.”
I’ll ignore the obvious that has been covered already.

I do wonder if this is more common with choir and band teachers. They typically have more students, spend more time with students because they teach extra-curricular that meet through the whole school year and also have summer camps, spend time with students after hours at concerts, competitions, trips, etc., and many times meet one on one with students for lessons. That creates a lot of opportunities for bad things to develop.

I know that right after I graduated we had a new band teacher at my old high school that was younger. One of my female friends still in school told me a bit about some of their conversations. They seemed inappropriate for a teacher/student convo. Makes me wonder if they guy was attempting grooming of students and if he went through with anything ever. We also had a choir teacher during my time that was fairly chummy with students, even outside of school activities, but I don’t think crossed the line into illegal territory.

There is a fine line between being a fun teacher that has a good relationship with students and being a creepy teacher that has too much fun with students. The best band teacher I had knew where that limit was and put a kibosh on convos when they got close to that point. Plus he kept his personal life fairly private aside from his wife attending functions.

I continue to not understand why attractive women feel the need to get sex from students when Tinder and other apps are an option.

teacher-sexual-relationship-student-999.jpg

A married Pennsylvania high school choir director was arrested for a sexual relationship with a female student after her irate husband alerted administrators, according to reports.

Olivia Ortz, 26, was taken into custody Monday and hit with two counts of sexual activity with a 17-year-old student at Wilmington Area High School, New Castle News reported.

Her husband, who did freelance work for the school’s music department, found incriminating messages on Ortz’s iPad after coming home from a recent trip to Florida and told the principal.

Ortz, of Hermitage, was suspended on May 9 and had a warrant was issued for her arrest on Friday,

According to reports, she declined to immediately turn herself in and even sang in a local concert on Sunday before finally surrendering the following day.

Remarkably, Ortz’s predecessor as the school’s music director, Jonathan Priano, 37, is also facing similar charges of sexual misconduct with students.

He allegedly had an affinity for tickling the feet of coeds and forming inappropriately close relationships with them, according to reports. His criminal case is pending.

Acting on tips from Ortz’s husband, investigators found more than 100 messages between the choir leader and her female student using Spotify’s chat function.

The pair allegedly has a code word in case their illicit dalliance was ever discovered.

In interviews with police, the student admitted to going to the teacher’s home when her spouse was away and that they had sex on several occasions.

The girl said she returned to Ortz’s home after her husband discovered their relationship to offer the teacher comfort, according to WTAE.

Authorities said they interviewed the teen and her parents again on May 5 after executing a conclusive search warrant.

The teen defiantly told them that the pair were still communicating despite looming criminal charges for Ortz and that they are in love.

Ortz is being held in the Lawrence County lockup on $150,000 bond and her next hearing is set for May 25

Priano, who faces 10 counts of sexual assault and two counts of unlawful contact with minors, had a pretrial hearing set for June.

I’ll ignore the obvious that has been covered already.

I do wonder if this is more common with choir and band teachers. They typically have more students, spend more time with students because they teach extra-curricular that meet through the whole school year and also have summer camps, spend time with students after hours at concerts, competitions, trips, etc., and many times meet one on one with students for lessons. That creates a lot of opportunities for bad things to develop.

I know that right after I graduated we had a new band teacher at my old high school that was younger. One of my female friends still in school told me a bit about some of their conversations. They seemed inappropriate for a teacher/student convo. Makes me wonder if they guy was attempting grooming of students and if he went through with anything ever. We also had a choir teacher during my time that was fairly chummy with students, even outside of school activities, but I don’t think crossed the line into illegal territory.

There is a fine line between being a fun teacher that has a good relationship with students and being a creepy teacher that has too much fun with students. The best band teacher I had knew where that limit was and put a kibosh on convos when they got close to that point. Plus he kept his personal life fairly private aside from his wife attending functions.
The choir teacher at my high school supposedly was let go due to an improper relationship with a student. She was never in trouble so I can't say it with certainty but it'd be a hugely accepted rumor around this area if it wasn't true, but she is still out of teaching working different jobs several years later... Supposedly it happened with the younger brother of a classmate of mine a couple years after we graduated.

On a related note our elementary school music teacher is doing time right now for putting a hidden camera in the boys bathroom at a school he later became the principal at. More purely criminal and pederast than a student-teacher relationship, but still kind of illustrates your pattern....

And come to think of it I think a band director at my high school long before I went there was in the papers when I was a kid for some chi-mo stuff. I forget the name so I can't look it up.

After seeing all of the evidence and deducting points for decision making I have to rate the teacher a 3.5/10.
" Your honor the defense prefers to dismiss this potential juror. " I had jury duty last week. Made 39.75 for my day at the courthouse...

Time to defund the National Endowment for the Arts, err I mean increase the funding for the NEA...

Reactions: fsu1jreed and Moral
Am I crazy, or does it seem like most of these nowadays are female teachers? Maybe the female stories are the only ones that get posted here.

I always thought it was men that had no self-control over these "urges".

I think women just got noticed more.

Also seems to be more controversial for some reason. When it's a man most everyone just wants him locked up for life. When it's a woman, especially an attractive one half the guys are fantasizing about it.

I think women just got noticed more.

Also seems to be more controversial for some reason. When it's a man most everyone just wants him locked up for life. When it's a woman, especially an attractive one half the guys are fantasizing about it.

Half?!?

I continue to not understand why attractive women feel the need to get sex from students when Tinder and other apps are an option.

The reason is the same as why a man would risk prison to do the same thing.

At some point we have to accept that there is something about sex with a underaged person that these women like. They have a specific attraction to teenagers.

If they were men we would call them pedos even though that isn't the correct term.

And we really really should start treating women who do this the same way we treat men who do this.

ADVERTISEMENT