ADVERTISEMENT

Another Humanitarian Gesture

Hondo_11

HR All-State
Mar 15, 2022
Not sure why I'm so nice, but here you go: Devon released earnings after hours and again; as usual, beat expectations > https://s2.q4cdn.com/462548525/file...erly/2022/q1/Q1-2022-DVN-Earnings-Release.pdf What's lost to the average reader, is they increased their dividend as well to yield approx. 8.5% at the current share price. That's a crazy yield for a stock with price appreciation potential. This stock will go above $80 before the end of the year no matter what happens in the world or economy. The only thing that can stop it is Branon nationalizing the oil industry! She's up 1.64 (+2.81%) in after hours trading, so hurry....screw those green fools!

Last I checked, I didn't need one. Now I understand that you hate women, most likely because there isn't one dumb enough to associate with you.
Sounds like some uncertainty there?? Oh I looooooooooove women, that's why it's so hard for me to understand why your ilk of tranny fans want to degrade them so badly! There is no...and never will be...substitute for the most delectable sex ever placed on this earth....no matter how many hormones you devour.

Ummmm...I'm not the [disturbed] one in/from "Carolina," and have interest in your family's sexual culture.
It seems like you are. You mentioned my gynecologist and mentioned trannies in previous posts. One can only assume from your attacks that you indeed are mentally challenged and need supervision.

It seems like you are. You mentioned my gynecologist and mentioned trannies in previous posts. One can only assume from your attacks that you indeed are mentally challenged and need supervision.
Assumptions are often risky and can lead to devastating consequences. Just look at your boy Vlad's assumptions about Ukraine. I'm guessing there's now a serious band-aid shortage in Russia due to his lame assumptions. And oh, while you've stolen this thread with your backwoods nonsense and fantasy, Devon has now advanced $4.88 (+8.36%).

Assumptions are often risky and can lead to devastating consequences. Just look at your boy Vlad's assumptions about Ukraine. I'm guessing there's now a serious band-aid shortage in Russia due to his lame assumptions. And oh, while you've stolen this thread with your backwoods nonsense and fantasy, Devon has now advanced $4.88 (+8.36%).
You are the putin lackey. All you trumpboys are. And you are the one who derailed this thread with your obvious hatred of women. I was only trying to understand why you have to display this hatred so much when all I asked who branon was.

ADVERTISEMENT