ADVERTISEMENT

Another reason to dislike Duke and coach K

hif in fairfax

Team MVP
Sep 8, 2011
First of all it's not their fault the brackets ended up this way, but now they get to face the greatest Cinderella story in years and most likely will beat them. Classic have and have nots scenario. And coach k will get even more praise for stopping the run in his final and do it for coach k season.

College basketball doesn't need Duke and K to win another championship

First of all it's not their fault the brackets ended up this way, but now they get to face the greatest Cinderella story in years and most likely will beat them. Classic have and have nots scenario. And coach k will get even more praise for stopping the run in his final and do it for coach k season.

College basketball doesn't need Duke and K to win another championship

How did Arkansas become the greatest Cinderella story in years? North Carolina will be facing St. Peter’s in the next round, unless you already know that Duke and St. Peter’s will win their next games😁

Duke will have their hands full with Arkansas. How much fun would it be for UNC to make the Final Four and not Duke in Coach K’s last year.
Dook made the FF and UNC has a chance too by playing the Peacocks of Saint Mary’s. If UNC makes it, then they will play each other in the semifinal game. Coach K could play UNC one last time. And Dook and UNC have never met in an NCAA tourney. This has been a crazy tourney.

Reactions: SCHawkFan
giphy.gif
I’m hoping Carolina can put the final “L” on K’s record but if St Mary’s wins tomorrow then let’s have fun and have them win the whole thing!

I had Miami in the final four in my bracket. And literally everything else wrong. Has there ever been a crazier NCAA tournament so far.
we have an NCAA tournament final 4 that will most likely be Kansas, Duke, North Carolina and Villanova. Talk about same old shit.. A few upsets here and there but there always are. St. Peters is the only real surprise.

Just amazes me how the national pundits can praise coaches like Wooden, Self, and Royboy Williams when it's be proven that they didn't play within the rules. Hell, they even named a prestigious award after Wooden, who was provided great players by crooked Sam Gilbert. I guess winning does trump all, and cheaters do win.

Coach K is a known cheate, the Duke name is all over those FBI files from a few years back, and leave it to the powers that be to promote someone like him.

• Haha
Reactions: BettDogs7
Maybe it is because the teams I like lost early, except UofH, but I think this has been the least exciting dance I can remember. I have to root for Villanova by default.

Maybe it is because the teams I like lost early, except UofH, but I think this has been the least exciting dance I can remember. I have to root for Villanova by default.

Didn’t Hubert Davis tug at your heartstrings a little bit in his postgame interview?

ADVERTISEMENT