ADVERTISEMENT

Another Roy Moore Accuser to come forward... and, you cons will love the next part.

This is why the Washington Republicans don't want Moore. Not because of what he did but because they fear a lawsuit and yet more scandals following them into the Senate.

Moore or Jones, who would you vote for?

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

And then after he signed it......DAMN.

"He wrote in my yearbook as follows: 'To a sweeter more beautiful girl, I could not say Merry Christmas, Christmas, 1977, Love, Roy Moore, Old Hickory House. Roy Moore, DA.'"

She said after the incident, Moore had offered to drive Nelson home after work, during which she alleges he forced himself on Nelson and groped her in a locked car.

"I trusted Mr. Moore because he was district attorney, I thought he was doing something nice to offer to drive me home," said Nelson.

She detailed her fighting off Moore in the car as he squeezed her neck, forcing her head onto his crotch.

She said that Moore eventually gave up, and told her, "You're just a child, I'm the district attorney if you tell anyone about this no one will ever believe you."

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
I don't think these accusations are going to go anywhere regardless if he did anything, however I think they could make enough noise to not get him elected to replace Sessions. Then again, this is Alabama, so all bets are off.
The real test will be after Moore is elected....will the Senate give him his seat? You are not a Senator until you are sworn. Many Senators (Republican) have stated they will not vote to confirm.....

And then after he signed it......DAMN.

"He wrote in my yearbook as follows: 'To a sweeter more beautiful girl, I could not say Merry Christmas, Christmas, 1977, Love, Roy Moore, Old Hickory House. Roy Moore, DA.'"

She said after the incident, Moore had offered to drive Nelson home after work, during which she alleges he forced himself on Nelson and groped her in a locked car.

"I trusted Mr. Moore because he was district attorney, I thought he was doing something nice to offer to drive me home," said Nelson.

She detailed her fighting off Moore in the car as he squeezed her neck, forcing her head onto his crotch.

She said that Moore eventually gave up, and told her, "You're just a child, I'm the district attorney if you tell anyone about this no one will ever believe you."

0-siren-light-anime.gif

Nice Lone Clone, making a lame joke. Make some more lame jokes about Gillespie’s rascist campaign in Virginia. Ha ha ha

Reactions: NoVa_Hawk77
This man has been in the public eye forever and now this crap comes out? I call BS. The big boys play for keeps.

I really wish she wouldn't represent anybody associated with this. That will be enough for some conservatives to convince themselves this is all made up.

She does seem to show up in cases like this. Would you define her as more of an activist, or attorney?

I am not clear as to why this lady spent money to hire an attorney.

Reactions: wausauhawk
She does seem to show up in cases like this. Would you define her as more of an activist, or attorney?

I am not clear as to why this lady spent money to hire an attorney.
I doubt if she had to pay Allred money. The headlines and face time on TV is all she would require.

Hopefully, the women of Alabama

Just guessing, but she would be sued for libel to shut her up. Same reason people don’t come forward in the first place.

Gloria is a plaintiff attorney. Why not hire someone who specializes in defense of libel cases. A good defense attorney.

Well if he doesn't know the accuser the hand writing should prove that one way or another!

He needs to go away to prison

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT