ADVERTISEMENT

Another US Embassy Being Evacuated..

Scruddy

HB Legend
Mar 18, 2021
It's being reported that the military has evacuated all non-essential personnel from the embassy in Haiti due to the deteriorating circumstances in the country. Biden is racking up quite the track record of falling us embassies it seems.

Also, trump was right again in regards to Haiti.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
It's being reported that the military has evacuated all non-essential personnel from the embassy in Haiti due to the deteriorating circumstances in the country. Biden is racking up quite the track record of falling us embassies it seems.

For someone who claims they don't want Trump to be president, you sure defend him a lot.

You’re welcome

The United States embassy in Haiti began evacuating some of its personnel on Sunday due to escalating gang violence.

“The U.S. Embassy in Haiti remains open. Heightened gang violence in the neighborhood near U.S. embassy compounds and near the airport led to the State Department’s decision to arrange for the departure of additional embassy personnel. All arriving and departing passengers work for the U.S. government,” the embassy said in a statement.

I'm sort of surprised we hadn't done that a couple years ago...

Scruffy wants the Marines at the embassy to start shooting at folks on the side of the wall I guess.

It’s the perfect issue for Scruddy as it requires no thinking on his part.

If Biden evacuates, he blames Biden for Haiti; if he doesn’t evacuate and Americans are hurt, he blames Biden.

Only the latter would be reasonable. But that doesn’t matter to @Scruddy .
Lotta cope to digest here
Scruffy wants the Marines at the embassy to start shooting at folks on the side of the wall I guess.
Don't project your hatred of black people onto me please

He doesn’t have the capacity to think. Dude is a lonely piece of shit who lets politics run his sad life.

His parents must be proud of the loser they raised. Maybe they are just as pathetic as this waste of sperm.
Bro why are you always thinking about sperm? It's kinda weird that you're fantasizing about my father's nut tbh

Haiti has been a shit show for decades. Crime, gangs, corruption, hunger, and the list goes on.

No one will solve that. And no biff was not right.
Well…you kind of agreed with him right there on basically calling it a “shithole country”.

Reactions: Scruddy
So we're clear. 2012, 4 die in Libya, years of congressional hearings. Now, evacuate an embassy in advance = clown show. ok, got it.

Reactions: FSUTribe76

You should visit Haiti. Tell us how it is.

Scruddy and his faux outrage about anything Haiti related is nothing but script he’s reading from his ilk. It’s nothing more than a weak ass attempt at owning the libs. #Typical

Reactions: MitchLL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT