ADVERTISEMENT

Another Win for Biden with Inflation Reduction Bill

West Dundee Hawkeye

HR All-American
Sep 28, 2003
I think Biden has more legislative wins in 2 years than Trump did in 4 and Obama did in 8. I know I am in the minority on this Chat Room Board but I liked Biden, voted for him and think he is doing a good job. I am not saying he is Lincoln or FDR but he is getting legislative wins.

Biden has:
1. Got the Senate to approve Finland and Sweden in NATO 95-1
2. Will pass the Inflation Reduction Bill
3. Passed the Covid Bill
4. Passed the China Competition Bill
5. Passed the Infrastructure Bill

I think Biden has more legislative wins in 2 years than Trump did in 4 and Obama did in 8. I know I am in the minority on this Chat Room Board but I liked Biden, voted for him and think he is doing a good job. I am not saying he is Lincoln or FDR but he is getting legislative wins.

Biden has:
1. Got the Senate to approve Finland and Sweden in NATO 95-1
2. Will pass the Inflation Reduction Bill
3. Passed the Covid Bill
4. Passed the China Competition Bill
5. Passed the Infrastructure Bill
Insanity at it's finest. Or are you joking?

Are people supposed to be happy with $3.75/gallon gas?
Find a way to use less of it. How “cheap” do you realistically think gas will be moving forward?
It will always ebb and flow as market forces act. You can choose to lessen that impact on your lifestyle. Or, not.

Reactions: Firekirknow
Gotta think a staff member is on Twitter…
The way they’re written I think it might actually be Chuck…..but maybe you’re right. It’d definitely be prudent to have a staffer that didn’t have a crank phone in the kitchen when they were a kid…..

Reactions: billanole
The way they’re written I think it might actually be Chuck…..but maybe you’re right. It’d definitely be prudent to have a staffer that didn’t have a crank phone in the kitchen when they were a kid…..

Wisdom is good, but current knowledge and a sense of future needs is damn important. I am not a voter in Iowa, but his votes impact my family and he needs to go.
I just get the feeling he is propped up by staff and lobbyists…

Does $9 Trillion of QE have any impact on inflation?

How about all the massive deficits that Trump ran up? Does that feed into inflation?

Hmmm?
Yes! you get it! Most Fed Gov monetary actions make things worse. Dems get it wrong. Rs get it wrong

Does $9 Trillion of QE have any impact on inflation?

How about all the massive deficits that Trump ran up? Does that feed into inflation?

Hmmm?
What you going to say when Biden shatters all of trumps debt records ?

not difficult to spend money without ever raising it.

ADVERTISEMENT