ADVERTISEMENT

Answer this NFL trivia question without using the Google.

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
San Francisco’s Brock Purdy completed 70 percent of his passes for the 7th straight game in yesterday’s win. He joined elite (Mostly), company. Who are the other three QBs who have done this?

One of them might be calling one of tonight’s games.

San Francisco’s Brock Purdy completed 70 percent of his passes for the 7th straight game in yesterday’s win. He joined elite (Mostly), company. Who are the other three QBs who have done this?

Without googling or reading any other answered, I would guess Brees, Brady, and the 3rd guy a journeyman

Montana, Brees, and Sam Bradford.
I am shocked Aikman didn’t do it given their offense in Dallas at their peak.

Montana, Brees, and Sam Bradford.
I am shocked Aikman didn’t do it given their offense in Dallas at their peak.

They threw it downfield too often to complete that high of a percentage, just like Marino with the dolfins. To complete 70%+ you pretty much have to be throwing a ton of swing passes & stuff no more than 5 yards downfield, with an occasional deep shot to keep the defense honest.

Reactions: funksouljon
So a HOFer, a future HOFer, and a pedestrian.
Hence my original phrasing. Bradford had a fantastic rookie season, then a few good seasons before injuries set in. He played longer than I thought, FWIW. He bounced around for awhile.

Michael Vick and Dante Culpepper 2x

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT