ADVERTISEMENT

Answers coming soon ?

SuperSK

HR MVP
Oct 29, 2001
I'm hoping we start getting our future basketball roster figured out. Three big questions. Will JBO come back for his tenth year ? Will CJF head to Kentucky or elsewhere ? Will Joe W. enjoy another year of being on the squad ? IDK if there are correct answers to any of these questions, but our roster is really in limbo right now. 😎❤️🏀

• Love
Reactions: GOHOX69
I'm hoping we start getting our future basketball roster figured out. Three big questions. Will JBO come back for his tenth year ? Will CJF head to Kentucky or elsewhere ? Will Joe W. enjoy another year of being on the squad ? IDK if there are correct answers to any of these questions, but our roster is really in limbo right now. 😎❤️🏀
We need to be patient. Right now everyone is worried because we don't know the plan. Don't assume there is no plan just because it isn't reported on Hawkeye Report. I doubt the coaches are calling Tom or anyone else with updates.

Fran needs to give Joe an ultimatum. Decide by this weekend or your scholarship is gone.

Don't you think if CJF was leaving he would have said by now? Christ kids are criss crossing to new teams all around the country and not a peep from CJ and yet people still think he's leaving???

Reactions: Mohawkeye
Don't you think if CJF was leaving he would have said by now? Christ kids are criss crossing to new teams all around the country and not a peep from CJ and yet people still think he's leaving???
Anything is possible I guess, but why would CJ be unhappy? He has been limited by injuries nothing else with respect to PT. Whether JW stays or goes, CJ's role should expand and Fran has talked about wanting him to be more aggressive / take more shots. I am not sure how going elsewhere, especially Kentucky if there is any substance to that rumor, puts him in a better position for PT.

Reactions: Mohawkeye
Fran needs to give Joe an ultimatum. Decide by this weekend or your scholarship is gone.

Why? Are you expecting Fran to go out and get someone? We have plenty of guys to fill the position. We don't need another body. We'd need someone as good as JW, and that's just not going to happen. We have players, let them play.

Reactions: Hawksfinal4
Did I miss something? I’m not on here nearly as frequent as during the season but I’ve heard nothing about CJF transferring at all so why do we think he’s going to Kentucky?

ADVERTISEMENT