ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony Hitchens

Hawkeyeinsoutherncalifornia

HR All-American
Mar 9, 2017
Van Nuys, California
A nice quote from LANDOF10.. didn’t realize this kid was a 2 star recruit.. mind boggling right here

“Anthony Hitchens shifted from a 195-pound running back into a two-year starting linebacker. He just signed a five-year, $45 million contract with the Kansas City Chiefs.”

Now if that isn’t one of the best stories around from a 2 star recruit to a mega millionaire I don’t know which story can top that ..
way to go ANTHONY! $$$

It there’s a more uninformed supposed super fan on this site I’d like to know about it. Glad you posted that Hitch just signed (in March) and this huge revelation that he’s a former 2 star recruit based an article on the now defunct Land of 10. Wow I’m shocked. Maybe you will discover that KMMs 2 star brand involves Hitchens also! Can’t wait for that revelation thread!!!!

What’s next a thread about Waggoner having a lot of offers from big time schools months after he is signed!

082.gif

Reactions: And1Hawk
A nice quote from LANDOF10.. didn’t realize this kid was a 2 star recruit.. mind boggling right here

“Anthony Hitchens shifted from a 195-pound running back into a two-year starting linebacker. He just signed a five-year, $45 million contract with the Kansas City Chiefs.”

Now if that isn’t one of the best stories around from a 2 star recruit to a mega millionaire I don’t know which story can top that ..
way to go ANTHONY! $$$
News Flash ~ In four years you'll be writing the same paragraph about the 2-star, 200-pound linebacker Josey Jewell; and the 2-star, 175-pound Josh Jackson; both of whom will have signed five-year, $45 million contracts with [fill in the blank].

It there’s a more uninformed supposed super fan on this site I’d like to know about it. Glad you posted that Hitch just signed (in March) and this huge revelation that he’s a former 2 star recruit based an article on the now defunct Land of 10. Wow I’m shocked. Maybe you will discover that KMMs 2 star brand involves Hitchens also! Can’t wait for that revelation thread!!!!

What’s next a thread about Waggoner having a lot of offers from big time schools months after he is signed!

Haha, ruthless!!!

Reactions: Harbinger273

Feel better?

Not sure why the hostility... if you felt that OP wasted your time, well you just wasted more by posting a response. People nowadays in the sad world of social media need to get news to the nearest second or its considered lame. Always look forward to hearing good news about my Hawks even if it’s heaven forbid from two months ago.

News Flash ~ In four years you'll be writing the same paragraph about the 2-star, 200-pound linebacker Josey Jewell; and the 2-star, 175-pound Josh Jackson; both of whom will have signed five-year, $45 million contracts with [fill in the blank].
As long as the contract is not with dallas, phoenix or new york .

Not sure why the hostility... if you felt that OP wasted your time, well you just wasted more by posting a response. People nowadays in the sad world of social media need to get news to the nearest second or its considered lame. Always look forward to hearing good news about my Hawks even if it’s heaven forbid from two months ago.

Probably because the OP has a history of lies on this board and is disliked and not trusted by many.

Reactions: And1Hawk

It usually takes 5-10 responses in a thread before a jackass shows up, congratulations, you did it in 2. Can’t you just enjoy it, or is negativity your thing. Go Broncos. Hope Hitch is ready

Slow night ehh? So you go out of your way to let everyone know how much you can’t stand this post.. if you don’t like it leave it.. must of had a hard day on the farm with those pigs poking at your ass all damn day

Slow night ehh? So you go out of your way to let everyone know how much you can’t stand this post.. if you don’t like it leave it.. must of had a hard day on the farm with those pigs poking at your ass all damn day
And1Hawk has his own agenda. He doesn't like anybody playing up Iowa's success with lowly rated recruits. Some folks have trouble handling information if it doesn't fit in with their world-view ... they're the same sorts who look around until they hear just what they're wanting to hear (classic example of confirmation bias).

The irony with And1Hawk and his ilk are that they are the same types who tell people to shut up about the Dallas Clark and Bob Sanders stories ... and they do so because they think that those guys are isolated examples. It's almost as if they view Iowa's success with such guys as pure luck ... and they're afraid that the Hawks simply rely too much on "diamonds in the rough" ... and that the talent level will never be high enough for the Hawks to "reach the next level."

However, the failure of that perspective is that the Hawks purposely recruit guys they like. They don't recruit guys because a recruiting service tells them that they should recruit a guy. Every guy the Hawks recruit ... the coaches evaluate that the guy has sufficient athleticism ... but, more importantly, they're trying to not just see where the guy is AT NOW ... but rather, where the guy will be at in 3 years time? For example, this is why the Hawks go after Karchinski. I understand how the ISU coach may have been underwhelmed by Karchinski's tape. However, with a great strength and conditioning program, with great coaching, and with a great attitude and work ethic ... what can that guy become? Polasek's knowledge of the upper Midwest AND his experience at NDSU ... he understands how his recruits can develop. Karchinski could be Iowa's next Aaron Kampman ... maybe he could be Iowa's next Riley Reiff? Who knows? But the point being that the raw ingredients are there!

The fun part for many of us, is that these stories of emerging players abound for the Hawks. The correlations are so strong that it completely undercuts the premise held by And1Hawk and his ilk. The trend, established from past precedent, is such a strong signal that there is no mistaking it for noise (randomness). According to the rivals site, Geno Stone is just a 2-star recruit ... and yet he was one of the backups who really flashed a lot as a true freshman!

Cole Banwart was also a 2-star recruit ... and he's also considered one of the risers on our OL!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT