ADVERTISEMENT

Anti-Drag QAnon Arizona Gov Candidate Hosted Drag Shows In Her Home With Her Young Daughter Present

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
LOL

The Arizona Republic reports:

Count Kari Lake among the outraged over the latest controversy to fire up the far right. Drag queens, that would be. It is, Lake assures us, positively indecent that children have attended drag performances. “They kicked God out of schools and welcomed the Drag Queens,” she said on Friday, on Instagram and Twitter.
While we’re at it, let’s also bring in a drag queen who has known Lake for well over two decades. Rick Stevens is one of the Valley’s best known drag artists, performing for the last 25 years as Barbra Seville at theaters, bars and parties around town — and, he says, at parties held at Kari Lake’s home.
Read the full article. Stevens says Lake’s then-grade school age daughter attended one of the shows in her home.

Of course it all goes back to Hunter Biden

Going to a Drag show is always a good time. Depending on the Hamburger Mary manager the food is good too.

Reactions: NoleATL
Going to a Drag show is always a good time. Depending on the Hamburger Mary manager the food is good too.
Sometimes they get too loud and abrasive... MF this, MF that, F this... and they like to scream over the microphone.

Reactions: tumorboy
Lake can’t make up her mind what she believes. Registered Republican, then Registered Democrat, now Registered Republican again. Was all in on Obama, and now she’s saying whatever it takes to get the Republican vote.

I’m a registered independent here in Arizona and was asked which party primary ballot I wanted. Chose the Republican so I could vote for the candidate not endorsed by Trump. Lake is endorsed by Trump.

She is insane.
It’s why I asked for the Republican primary ballot over the Democrat this election. Voting for all sensible republicans, if there are any, and against every Trump backed candidate.

Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. ;)

Reactions: lucas80
That level of hypocrisy takes a lot of effort and complete lack of self awareness.

It’s why I asked for the Republican primary ballot over the Democrat this election. Voting for all sensible republicans, if there are any, and against every Trump backed candidate.

Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. ;)
Thanks, but what are her odds of winning the primary, and then the general? I wasn’t being flippant. She is Q crazy? If she is governor in 2024 what does she do to a general election? Or, even up to that point how does someone that bat s*** crazy lead a large state? DeSantis is coldly reptilian in his thinking, but he isn’t crazy. She is crazy.

Thanks, but what are her odds of winning the primary, and then the general? I wasn’t being flippant. She is Q crazy? If she is governor in 2024 what does she do to a general election? Or, even up to that point how does someone that bat s*** crazy lead a large state? DeSantis is coldly reptilian in his thinking, but he isn’t crazy. She is crazy.
Agreed. And although the race is tightening and a large percentage are still undecided (37% I think) she has a good chance of winning.

In the general, I’ll vote Dem “IF” they don’t run a progressive. Otherwise, I’ll vote 3rd party or not at all. Yes I know, throw away, but I hate progressives too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT