ADVERTISEMENT

Anti-ICE protesters pull down American flag, raise Mexico flag, vandalize 'Blue Lives Matter' flag

By now our farsighted founders intended Mexico and Canada to be part of the United States. Remember, it was the Continental Congress and the Continental Army. Not the Colonial Congress or the Atlantic Coast Army. They planned big. We have let them down.

Order your Manifest Destiny hats now.

Considering the "Blue lives matter" flag isn't an official flag, that's nothing.

As for the rest, OP getting his knickers in a bunch a lot lately. Snowflake much? Being triggered constantly isn't a good look.

What makes a flag official?

If a nation that had oil we wanted treated people like we're doing, we'd be imposing sanctions and threatening to invade.

Why are we behaving like those we would normally condemn?

I don't care where you are on the spectrum. I don't care if you want a wall or amnesty. You should be demanding better behavior from our government.

If a nation that had oil we wanted treated people like we're doing, we'd be imposing sanctions and threatening to invade.

I don't care where you are on the spectrum. I don't care if you want a wall or amnesty. You should be demanding better behavior from our government.

What are you even talking about?

Too much weed this am?

What are you even talking about?
The way we are treating refugees/immigrants/asylum seekers is unacceptable. Most of the world, including some of us, don't have any trouble seeing that. Some of us are defending it.

The people defending it wouldn't be defending it if the nation doing it was a foe, especially if they had oil or something else we want.

Reactions: BelemNole
[QUOTE="What Would Jesus Do?, post: 6683028, member: 11668"]The way we are treating refugees/immigrants/asylum seekers is unacceptable. Most of the world, including some of us, don't have any trouble seeing that. Some of us are defending it.

The people defending it wouldn't be defending it if the nation doing it was a foe, especially if they had oil or something else we want.[/QUOTE]

You’re a liar.

[QUOTE="What Would Jesus Do?, post: 6683028, member: 11668"]The way we are treating refugees/immigrants/asylum seekers is unacceptable. Most of the world, including some of us, don't have any trouble seeing that. Some of us are defending it.

The people defending it wouldn't be defending it if the nation doing it was a foe, especially if they had oil or something else we want.

You’re a liar.
So . . . you think the way we are treating refugees, immigrants and asylum seekers is acceptable.

I keep hoping you'll change my opinion of you. But you usually double down.

You know you’re part of a horrible group when there’s no counter protest and organizers still cancel it because of the vandalism occurring to Federal property and a fear of violence.

Lol...right wing plants. Yeah...all those people cheering as the flag went up were all plants. Because as we’ve seen from groups like OWS, BLM and Antifa, this type of anti-American behavior is outside of the behavior spectrum.
:rolleyes:

I see that no one here has condemned it yet. Just screaming “Fake News” like a Trumpian would. Good grief.

You know you’re part of a horrible group when there’s no counter protest and organizers still cancel it because of the vandalism occurring to Federal property and a fear of violence.

Lol...right wing plants. Yeah...all those people cheering as the flag went up were all plants. Because as we’ve seen from groups like OWS, BLM and Antifa, this type of anti-American behavior is outside of the behavior spectrum.
:rolleyes:

I see that no one here has condemned it yet. Just screaming “Fake News” like a Trumpian would. Good grief.
I have no idea if this was instigated by folks on the right. I'm less quick to assume that sort of thing - although it's not unheard of.

Maybe I need more details, but I haven't heard anything that needs my condemnation, viewed in the context of the way we treat people at the border.

Please tell me you aren't like Northern and think the way we are treating those folks is "just fine."

I have no idea if this was instigated by folks on the right. I'm less quick to assume that sort of thing - although it's not unheard of.

Maybe I need more details, but I haven't heard anything that needs my condemnation, viewed in the context of the way we treat people at the border.

The problem is they aren’t interested in a solution. They’re interested in complaining and brining as much negative attention to themselves as possible by doing irrational things. You think if we had 100% world peace, that Code Pink would be happy and go away?

Putting a Mexican flag up in place of a desecrated United States flag is proof that they’re not interested one bit in trying to help the situation at the border. Because if it was fixed, those ass holes would have no purpose.

Please tell me you aren't like Northern and think the way we are treating those folks is "just fine."

They were protesting ICE's decision to enforce court ordered deportations and removals. You're mixing up your excuses.

The problem is they aren’t interested in a solution.

Sure they are.

To get around this problem, the Trump administration could expand the ISAP II program, increase bond issuances, and allow Community Management Programs to house and monitor migrant families with some sort of incentive/disincentive to make sure that the people they monitor show up to their hearings. Trump could also stop prosecuting every border crosser but that is too much to ask. If past experience is any guide, these ATD programs could ensure that 90 percent of immigration court orders are carried out. That is less than perfect compliance, but it is far cheaper, more humanitarian, and less of a political disaster for this administration.

Sure they are.

To get around this problem, the Trump administration could expand the ISAP II program, increase bond issuances, and allow Community Management Programs to house and monitor migrant families with some sort of incentive/disincentive to make sure that the people they monitor show up to their hearings. Trump could also stop prosecuting every border crosser but that is too much to ask. If past experience is any guide, these ATD programs could ensure that 90 percent of immigration court orders are carried out. That is less than perfect compliance, but it is far cheaper, more humanitarian, and less of a political disaster for this administration.

Oh...and you believe the best way to convince people to do this is by spray painting and hanging the American Flag upside down and raising the Mexican flag above it? Really?

Having an idea/ solution isn’t as important as convincing people to try it. And it’s obvious (to anyone paying attention) they have no interest in that.

No. I don't believe I've posted that anywhere.

Well I said they’re not interested in a solution, as apparent by their behavior and you responded, “Sure they are.” Meaning you think that desecrating our flag and putting the Mexican one above it, shows interest in solving the issue.

I would bet that all people interested in solving the problem look at these ass holes and want them to cut that shit out because it hurts their efforts.

Well I said they’re not interested in a solution, as apparent by their behavior and you responded, “Sure they are.” Meaning you think that desecrating our flag and putting the Mexican one above it, shows interest in solving the issue.

You seem to be confusing the actions during a demonstration as being "a solution".
They're drawing attention to the issue.

You seem to be confusing the actions during a demonstration as being "a solution".
They're drawing attention to the issue.

I’m not confusing anything. The people there who ACTUALLY WANT TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM, canceled the event because these ass holes are bringing the wrong kind of attention.

Think of that. It was canceled by organizers because they were embarrassed by their own “supporters”.

I’m not confusing anything. The people there who ACTUALLY WANT TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM, canceled the event because these ass holes are bringing the wrong kind of attention.

Think of that. It was canceled by organizers because they were embarrassed by their own “supporters”.

No. They were embarrassed by tagalongs.

In a different time this would be considered an act of war. Those folks wouldn't have left there alive.

It's nice we are at a point where we can shrug and call them idiots without any real.fear it means anything other than they are idiots.

There is a whole country that flies the Mexican flag. Why are you leaving there to come here of you want to live in Mexico?

ADVERTISEMENT