ADVERTISEMENT

Anti-trans State Laws Increased Suicide Attempts By 72%

Morrison71

HB Legend
Nov 10, 2006
In a groundbreaking study published in Nature on Thursday, researchers found that anti-trans bans lead to a 72% increase in suicide attempts among transgender individuals, compared to states without such legislation. The study, which surveyed over 61,000 transgender and nonbinary individuals through multiple waves of questions distributed by The Trevor Project, analyzed the state-level impact of anti-trans legislation. These bans, primarily targeting gender-affirming care, bathroom access, and school policies, had not been examined using this methodology before. The study's findings could have far-reaching international implications as more countries face pressure to implement similar restrictions on transgender people.

In a groundbreaking study published in Nature on Thursday, researchers found that anti-trans bans lead to a 72% increase in suicide attempts among transgender individuals, compared to states without such legislation. The study, which surveyed over 61,000 transgender and nonbinary individuals through multiple waves of questions distributed by The Trevor Project, analyzed the state-level impact of anti-trans legislation. These bans, primarily targeting gender-affirming care, bathroom access, and school policies, had not been examined using this methodology before. The study's findings could have far-reaching international implications as more countries face pressure to implement similar restrictions on transgender people.
Sounds totally legitimate. 🤡

star-wars-emperor-palpatine.gif

Most people who commit suicide do have some sort of mental illness so why does this surprise anyone?
Were you at the Linn-Mar Homecoming Parade?
This is one reason the LGBTQ community has a higher suicide rate, hate filled bigots and the politicians who amplify their anger. That goes double for the faux Christians like Kim Reynolds.

Were you at the Linn-Mar Homecoming Parade?
This is one reason the LGBTQ community has a higher suicide rate, hate filled bigots and the politicians who amplify their anger. That goes double for the faux Christians like Kim Reynolds.
Hopefully the vast majority of these mental illness induced suicides are occurring before taxpayer and healthcare dollars are squandered on nips and tucks?!

How did mankind survive the 100,000 years before trans surgery and puberty blockers?

How did mankind survive the 100,000 years before trans surgery and puberty blockers?
Easy....they didn't have influencers like @Menace Sockeyes twisting these kids heads to believe in this shit, or parents like some of the nuts here who brag about butchering their kids rather than actually parenting them. I guess slice and dice is easier, huh?

I don’t think anybody cares. Stay out of women’s sports and pay for your own surgery.

It’s mental illness magnified by cell phones. Parents should not be doing puberty blockers or surgery

If that is hate roflmao.

THIS, so much THIS!!!

Why ALL people don’t get and agree with this is just baffling. One of the dumbest things liberals have ever supported, I truly don’t get it. Boys shouldn’t play in girls sports and adults should pay for their own transition surgeries, pretty simple.

I don’t think anybody cares. Stay out of women’s sports and pay for your own surgery.

It’s mental illness magnified by cell phones. Parents should not be doing puberty blockers or surgery

If that is hate roflmao.
Did you see the link of the Linn Mar homecoming parade? Not me of what you posted above applies to that so you can save your roflmao.

THIS, so much THIS!!!

Why ALL people don’t get and agree with this is just baffling. One of the dumbest things liberals have ever supported, I truly don’t get it. Boys shouldn’t play in girls sports and adults should pay for their own transition surgeries, pretty simple.
That isn’t the issue at all

Did you see the link of the Linn Mar homecoming parade? Not me of what you posted above applies to that so you can save your roflmao.
Was it laws n Marion ? That’s the title of the thread. Double roflmao

Like I asked earlier. What specific laws are we talking about?

Last edited:
Reactions: ClarindaA's
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT