ADVERTISEMENT

Anti-vaxxing Vikings QB Kirk Cousins ponders putting himself inside a plexiglass case during work instead of getting a shot.

Football is a dangerous game that takes a lot of courage to play. When a giant DT is about to rip your head off, you need a quarterback who can still step up in the pocket and make the throw.

I would find it very hard to accept an unvaccinated quarterback as the leader of my team and trust them to do this. If they are scared of a little tiny needle, why would I think they would have the courage to stand in the pocket?

NFL should allow for teams to cut anyone that refuses the vax without taking a cap hit for their salary. That should see some movement on players getting vaxxed.
They take a cap hit on salaries for people that have been cut?

I thought part of what got older marginal players pushed out was their mandatory minimum wage keeps climbing.

They take a cap hit on salaries for people that have been cut?

I thought part of what got older marginal players pushed out was their mandatory minimum wage keeps climbing.
Definitely take a cap hit. Especially with a fully guaranteed contract.

Remember when he threw 3 interceptions against Iowa and MSU got pasted by 30 points to a mediocre Iowa team? Everyone involved in that game was unvaccinated. Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Remember when he threw 3 interceptions against Iowa and MSU got pasted by 30 points to a mediocre Iowa team? Everyone involved in that game was unvaccinated. Just saying.
Was that the one with the Sash-to-Hyde pick off and lateral? MSU was well into the top ten, IIRC. So much hype that season, only to suffer a few close losses. That game showed what that group could do when putting it all together. Much like the Outback Bowl beat down of SC the year before.

Football is a dangerous game that takes a lot of courage to play. When a giant DT is about to rip your head off, you need a quarterback who can still step up in the pocket and make the throw.

I would find it very hard to accept an unvaccinated quarterback as the leader of my team and trust them to do this. If they are scared of a little tiny needle, why would I think they would have the courage to stand in the pocket?
As a Vikings fan who has watched Kirk Cousins, I can tell you with certainty that he absolutely has the courage to stand in the pocket...................because he isn't going to move anywhere else, because he's a got dam POCKET STATUE!!! :mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: Bank of Hawk
rs_1024x759-180718114918-1024-the-boy-in-the-plastic-bubble-0719-jc.jpg
Why doesn't he just wear a bubble suit like the kid in the movie from the 70s?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT