ADVERTISEMENT

ANTIFA is a threat to this nation!

I don't support extremism of any sort. That said, what I understand about Antifa is that they are against facism, white supremacy and other forms of oppression. The extreme right, on the other hand, is against immigration (other than from Europe), religions other than Christianity and equality programs. The Antifa is about challenging those who support racism and other forms of oppression. The extreme right is about white nationalism.

Again, I don't care for the tactics, but I know which motivations I support.

Is the argument being presented here that ANTIFA is not a threat because a white supremacist exists?

LOL

And then we have this...

Ebp3U4CXgAIh5Su.jpg

Just call up the other boys in blue to run Antifa out of yo hood.

As I’ve been warning, power vacuums get filled. It’s not at all uncommon for people to turn to organized crime groups for protection when their governments fail them. If it means turning to the Crips for protection in order to feel safe from the animals, people will do it. https://t.co/IzB92w6JPZ

— Jesse Kelly (@JesseKellyDC) July 1, 2020

I need help identifying which folks he's calling animals.

Also need help spotting the looting and violence.

Also need help spotting any evidence that there are Antifa people in that video.

And so on....

After looking up Jesse Kelly, I don't expect rational or honest answers to any of that.

I need help identifying which folks he's calling animals.

Also need help spotting the looting and violence.

Also need help spotting any evidence that there are Antifa people in that video.

And so on....

After looking up Jesse Kelly, I don't expect rational or honest answers to any of that.
The original source was @Art Takingback, not Jesse Kelly. Direct your venom elsewhere.

A significant percentage of the world in which conservatives live today is mythical. They have always been more susceptible to these kinds of fake stories, but the advent of the Internet has accelerated it tremendously. Most of what they are angry about (and they are angry about a lot of things) aren't even true. Antifa being one. Hillary and Obama are a couple of others.

They live in a parallel universe, to a large degree these days created by Russian troll farms.

Is the argument being presented here that ANTIFA is not a threat because a white supremacist exists?

The argument is that given all the hoopla over calling them a terrorist group and everything. They still havn't killed anyone or really tried to. Meanwhile white wing radicals out there are plotting the actual murder of US troops.

I don't think Antifa is good for America or anything. I think they are kind of rabble rousers. But terrorist? That's not even hyperbole. It's nothing more than an attempt to deflect. It has been since charlottesville. If you might note the person to actually kill someone at that protest was a neo-nazi. But somehow the right blamed Antifa for it. It wasn't the Nazi's that were the problem there, it was antifa is what the right told us.

Pretty telling that they invest so heavily in defending Nazis.

Per local radio(WHO), Des Moines PD reports arrested protesters have claimed to belong to Antifa.
Of course the police are saying that. Or maybe they haven't, but the local radio folks just made it up.

Who knows, some day that may even be true.

But it doesn't even need to be true, because the right has already drunk the Kool Aid and swallowed the lies.

Reactions: Rudolph
The argument is that given all the hoopla over calling them a terrorist group and everything. They still havn't killed anyone or really tried to. Meanwhile white wing radicals out there are plotting the actual murder of US troops.

I don't think Antifa is good for America or anything. I think they are kind of rabble rousers. But terrorist? That's not even hyperbole. It's nothing more than an attempt to deflect. It has been since charlottesville. If you might note the person to actually kill someone at that protest was a neo-nazi. But somehow the right blamed Antifa for it. It wasn't the Nazi's that were the problem there, it was antifa is what the right told us.

Pretty telling that they invest so heavily in defending Nazis.

FUNFACT: "America First" is a KKK slogan

FUNFACT II: Trump's new campaign slogan mirrors the Nazi emblem. Not coincidence.

A significant percentage of the world in which conservatives live today is mythical. They have always been more susceptible to these kinds of fake stories, but the advent of the Internet has accelerated it tremendously. Most of what they are angry about (and they are angry about a lot of things) aren't even true. Antifa being one. Hillary and Obama are a couple of others.

They live in a parallel universe, to a large degree these days created by Russian troll farms.
I wouldn't say "created" by Russian troll farms. But surely amplified by them.

But also amplified by Koch troll farms and so-called think tanks, along with other red, white and blue propagandists and disinformation artists.

I'm not suggesting we let Russia off the hook, but we need to pay more attention to home grown versions of Goebbels.

Reactions: artradley

FUNFACT II: Trump's new campaign slogan mirrors the Nazi emblem. Not coincidence.
Oh Sweet Jesus! It is not. Now, you're belittling people for showing too much love for their country. You just want to rule the world.

Oh Sweet Jesus! It is not. Now, you're belittling people for showing too much love for their country. You just want to rule the world.
How is that showing love for country?

Are we being asked to put some other country first?

Is America actually first in important measures by which we rate the goodness of civilizations?

Because if either of those is true, then maybe "America First" could be seen as expressing love of country.

But they aren't true.

So what does "America First" actually signify?

How is that showing love for country?

Are we being asked to put some other country first?

Is America actually first in important measures by which we rate the goodness of civilizations?

Because if either of those is true, then maybe "America First" could be seen as expressing love of country.

But they aren't true.

So what does "America First" actually signify?
The America First movement goes back before Charles Lindbergh. It was demonized by those with imperial ambitions. They were ridiculed for being isolationist which is a lie. In fact, the movement was non-interventionist and encouraged trade relations with all. Today, you see the interventionists placing sanctions on all who refused to bend their knee.

Same names arrested again. They (mob) waited all day for them to be released. WHO calls them BLM. They protest 12 hours a day, 7 days a week?? No job to go to? Who pays these people?

(Update) One is local BLM leader so he's paid by all the celebs who donated and other libs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chillyhoff
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT