ADVERTISEMENT

Antifa is as bad as the tiki torchers/proud boys.

Lol, dude, get a fvcking grip. Both examples are the fringe. You’re rationalizing one side as not a threat because they represent your ideals more so.
Reading comprehension. I’m minimizing one side because they are small and don’t represent anything larger including my ideas. You are minimizing the other side for some unknown reason by trying to conflate them. Why are you doing that?

Reading comprehension. I’m minimizing one side because they are small and don’t represent anything larger including my ideas. You are minimizing the other side for some unknown reason by trying to conflate them. Why are you doing that?
Lol, ok. The proud boys represent a large block of voters? Why do you think that? I’m not minimizing anything, I’m calling out the left because they claim to have the moral high ground. Both extremes are bad. Neither is “more bad” as you put it.

Lol, ok. The proud boys represent a large block of voters? Why do you think that? I’m not minimizing anything, I’m calling out the left because they claim to have the moral high ground. Both extremes are bad. Neither is “more bad” as you put it.
I think the alt right represents a significant block because they turn out to vote in large numbers and hold power in the current administration. How many ANTIFA are working in government? Zero, right? That’s because they don’t represent anyone, including the American left. You are just pretending they do for reasons of your own.

I think the alt right represents a significant block because they turn out to vote in large numbers and hold power in the current administration. How many ANTIFA are working in government? Zero, right? That’s because they don’t represent anyone, including the American left. You are just pretending they do for reasons of your own.
You got some data to back up your conclusions here?

Edit:I’m not saying one side is worse than the other, and if you know me at all, you know I lean left. Antifa is garbage, again, listen to the fvcking podcast. You clearly have not at all.

You do have a point about Antifa members being employed the vast majority still live at home in moms basement.

You got some data to back up your conclusions here?

Edit:I’m not saying one side is worse than the other, and if you know me at all, you know I lean left. Antifa is garbage, again, listen to the fvcking podcast. You clearly have not at all.
What is the bad data? Why do you keep pretending your left leaning views are in line with ANTIFA? They aren’t in line with my left leaning views but you keep saying they are. Why do that? I called them deplorables, so I’m clearly not defending them.

The fringe of both sides are horrible. But, the facts are, as it stands now, the alt right fringe is way bigger, more organized, and killing way more people.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...rists-2018-were-almost-all-right-wing/581284/

On Wednesday, the Anti-Defamation League released a report finding that attackers with ties to right-wing extremist movements killed at least 50 people in 2018. That was close to the total number of Americans killed by domestic extremists, meaning that the far right had an almost absolute monopoly on lethal terrorism in the United States last year. That monopoly would be total if, in one case, the perpetrator had not “switched from white supremacist to radical Islamist beliefs prior to committing the murder.”

The number of fatalities is 35 percent higher than the previous year, and it marks the fourth-deadliest year for such attacks since 1970. In fact, according to the ADL, white supremacists are responsible for the majority of such attacks “almost every year.” The 2018 attacks include the one at Pittsburgh’s Tree of Life synagogue by a man who blamed Jews for the migrant caravan, the mass shooting at a yoga studio by an “incel” obsessed with interracial dating, and the school massacre in Parkland, Florida, carried out by a student who wished that “all the Jews were dead.”

From 2009 through 2018, right-wing extremists accounted for 73 percent of such killings, according to the ADL, compared with 23 percent for Islamists and 3 percent for left-wing extremists. In other words, most terrorist attacks in the United States, and most deaths from terrorist attacks, are caused by white extremists. But they do not cause the sort of nationwide panic that helped Trump win the 2016 election and helped the GOP expand its Senate majority in the midterms.

Here is another good study.
https://www.csis.org/analysis/rise-far-right-extremism-united-states

What is the bad data? Why do you keep pretending your left leaning views are in line with ANTIFA? They aren’t in line with my left leaning views but you keep saying they are. Why do that? I called them deplorables, so I’m clearly not defending them.
Why is the bad data? Wut? I asked if you got data to back your claims. I’m only questioning your belief that the extreme right represents a large block of voters. Prove it.

Reactions: goldmom
Antifa is much worse while the group Proud Boys claims it does not support white supremacist views, its members often participate in alleged racist rallies, events, and organizations as a matter of convenience to crowds.

Antifa breeds violence and destruction covering their faces to hide the cowards that hide underneath.

They are not a significant voting block. Proud Boys types are very rare. And they get outnumbered by antifa types whenever they climb out from under their rocks and protest.
Come now, the alt right numbers in the millions. ANTIFA is like a few hundred people. Go google it and prove it to yourself. At least you admit the alt right holds power in the administration which is really enough for me to carry the argument.

I thought you “don’t do that”?
I research for myself. I don’t play research bitch for you. Why haven’t you googled the alt right numbers and their power in the administration? If you ever do, please acknowledge that I was right.

I research for myself. I don’t play research bitch for you. Why haven’t you googled the alt right numbers and their power in the administration? If you ever do, please acknowledge that I was right.
Nah, you gotta do the legwork or Ill just assume you’re full of shit.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT