ADVERTISEMENT

Antifa is as bad as the tiki torchers/proud boys.

Dumb thread is dumb.

It's like arguing that ALS isn't as bad as a brain tumor because it doesn't kill you as fast. :rolleyes:

Still waiting for a Dem Presidential candidate to hop onboard with Antifa, and claim there are "good people on all sides".....
The conversation took an edgier turn when Degeneres asked Harris: "If you had to be stuck in an elevator with either President Trump, Mike Pence or Jeff Sessions who would it be?"

"Does one of us have to come out alive?" Harris asked, to a roar of cheering from the audience. Even Degeneres applauded the senator's wit.

Yes no dem nominee would ever make inappropriate comments about killing our president or hint at violence. This is the same crap lefties call the president out for. Stoking violence through “jokes”..

But not the front runner. I do concede your point however. Libs are getting greedy.
Fair. But to that point, as I’ve mentioned I’d support Biden if that’s who you are considering the front runner. Would love Klobuchar despite her not having a chance.

Reactions: naturalmwa
The conversation took an edgier turn when Degeneres asked Harris: "If you had to be stuck in an elevator with either President Trump, Mike Pence or Jeff Sessions who would it be?"

"Does one of us have to come out alive?" Harris asked, to a roar of cheering from the audience. Even Degeneres applauded the senator's wit.

Yes no dem nominee would ever make inappropriate comments about killing our president or hint at violence. This is the same crap lefties call the president out for. Stoking violence through “jokes”..

I'm sure Ellen D is "Antifa" now. You've convinced me!!!

If I were betting, I'd bank on it being closer to 10 than 10M.

Quite the opposite of the Proud Boys/White Nationalists. 10M would be a gross underestimate there.

Is that why the Proud Boys are outnumbered something like 10 to 1 whenever they show up to protest anything?

Last edited:
You don't look good to anyone other than the other alt left antifa members on this site. Nothing looks worse than blind loyalty to a party regardless of the crimes their members commit. Crimes are being committed by both sides.

I am still waiting for it to provide evidence the 12th Amendment further institutionalized slavery. Its answer was for me to look it up. That is what it does when it doesnt know what it os talking about and has been exposed.

Fair. But to that point, as I’ve mentioned I’d support Biden if that’s who you are considering the front runner. Would love Klobuchar despite her not having a chance.
I’d be fine with either of the two you mention too. I think moderation has value.

Last edited:
Reactions: SotaHawk87
I am still waiting for it to provide evidence the 12th Amendment further institutionalized slavery. Its answer was for me to look it up. That is what it does when it doesnt know what it os talking about and has been exposed.
We agree it did further slavery in so much as it was an amendment that further reestablished the legitimacy of the institution and made allowances for it, right? From My perspective that should be so obvious that you should rightly take offense if I break it down for you. I’m getting a bit jaded that you want to lambaste me for assuming you’re a smart person of good will.

Femen is where its at

femen%20tn3.jpg

We agree it did further slavery in so much as it was an amendment that further reestablished the legitimacy of the institution and made allowances for it, right? From My perspective that should be so obvious that you should rightly take offense if I break it down for you. I’m getting a bit jaded that you want to lambaste me for assuming you’re a smart person of good will.

We dont agree about anything of the kind

We dont agree about anything of the kind

There is nothing in the 12 th Amendment that mentions slavery. It has nothing to do with slavery. Period. You are the only person I am aware of who has ever implied it did and you have provided no evidence there was any discussion of slavery surrounding the adoption of said amendment. It is a fantasy entirely of your creation

Maybe it would be enlightening to discern the opinions of the left as to what constitutes a white supremacist. Would anyone like to take a shot at providing a definition?

I would surmise there are many on here who would say a person opposed to affirmative action and/or reparations is a white supremacist. I am sure I would be labeled as such by some of the people on here.

Maybe it would be enlightening to discern the opinions of the left as to what constitutes a white supremacist. Would anyone like to take a shot at providing a definition?

Someone telling black/minority Congresspersons to "go back to their home country" would certainly fit one example for you...

Anyone who pays taxes, owns a flag and has an issue with rampant open borders and drives a mini van must be a white nationalist.

Reactions: RTM58
Dude, I’ve not once minimized the problem the proud boys/white nationalists present. This is about the left owning up to the shit antifa is doing.
You already know that’s not what it’s about. You are of the left. I am of the left. No one of the left thinks ANTIFA represents them. So stop pretending they do. Furthermore people of the left routinely denounce ANTIFA. You aren’t being honest.

Last edited:
There is nothing in the 12 th Amendment that mentions slavery. It has nothing to do with slavery. Period. You are the only person I am aware of who has ever implied it did and you have provided no evidence there was any discussion of slavery surrounding the adoption of said amendment. It is a fantasy entirely of your creation
Now we all know you don’t read history or understand the debate at the time. I have pointed you to evidence when I repeatedly urge you to read the congressional debate on the topic. Your judgment can no longer be respected on this topic and your honesty is in question.

Why? You obviously won’t listen. You have presented yourself as an unreasonable opponent and should be written off as a result.

Someone telling black/minority Congresspersons to "go back to their home country" would certainly fit one example for you...

I think it would be necessary to know why whoever you are quoting said that. If it was because they don't want non-whites in Congress, then yes, I would agree that is a sign of white supremacy. If, on the other hand, they are reacting to someone saying vitriolic things about the United States and its traditions, that person wojld not have to be a racist to feel that way.

Nah, dude. You just know the Proud Boyz blast Blink 182 and constantly say “no homo” to each other.

They’re the worst.

You have google. Search “number of alt right” and report back. Why are you so afraid to look?

Is there such a thing as "alt left"?

And who is compiling the numbers?

What qualifies as a violent fringe group?

Does flashing the "okay" sign get you counted?

So many questions, so few answers.....

Reactions: Banditking
Is there such a thing as "alt left"?

And who is compiling the numbers?

What qualifies as a violent fringe group?

Does flashing the "okay" sign get you counted?

So many questions, so few answers.....
These must not be serious questions or you would google them.

U don't understand, bro.

We lose "Portland", and next thing u know, Antifa is marching down Main Street, Omaha....:eek:

Or “Infiltrating our military and police forces” like some dolt likes to repeat about the other side. Crazy...I know.

There is nothing like an alt left..

Exactly. There is no alt-left. There would be, but the crazy stances one would assign to someone of that label are being taken by 18 of the 20 presidential candidates. There’s just “left”...left chock full of crazy assed ideas and tactics. If there was an alt-left, it would be people like Biden, Bennett and Manchin.
;)

Reactions: Banditking
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT