ADVERTISEMENT

Antifa just like our brave soldiers who fought the Nazis.

Link please that shows he was talking about the marchers.

There is no way that you can support the assertion that Trump was referring to the racists or neo-nazis when he said there are good people on both sides.
And there's no way you can "support the assertion" that anyone here supports someone from Antifa spitting in another person's face so you might want to shut up before you make yourself look even dumber.

If that person in yellow started swinging at me or my family I would lay her the fuyk out.
source.gif

I never once said when they showed up.

Any decent person would have immediately left upon their arrival, be it Friday or Saturday.

Trump wasn’t calling the racists or neo-nazis good people and you damn well know that.

I know for a fact that Trump was defending the racists and nazi's because he refuses to come out against them. Any decent person would have left the Trump camp by now. Funny that you won't take your own advice and leave.

Last edited:
And your party currently runs candidates from it.

There are estimated to be between 5000 and 8000 members in the KKK. It is at its lowest number of members and groups in history. And at least historically, it has not been Republican.

Republicans don’t claim the KKK, and the KKK doesn’t claim to be Republican. White separatist groups or neo-Nazi groups, perhaps another 10,000, are not welcome in either party. You don’t find any recognized faction within either party that is allowed to operate at their conventions. They are fringe, not allowed to participate, nor are their platforms in the various main party platforms.

The KKK was at one time very much part of the southern Democratic Party. The current membership has been denounced by every Christian denomination known, and has been rejected by both the Democratic and Republican parties.

The group is very fringe. However, the Nation of Islam, run by Farrakhan, is large and active politically in the Democratic party. It is probably 10 times larger than the KKK. And occasionally, you’ll find it and Black Live Matter have contingents in the Democratic contingency at ralleys and conventions.

Oh and STFU

There are estimated to be between 5000 and 8000 members in the KKK. It is at its lowest number of members and groups in history. And at least historically, it has not been Republican.

Republicans don’t claim the KKK, and the KKK doesn’t claim to be Republican. White separatist groups or neo-Nazi groups, perhaps another 10,000, are not welcome in either party. You don’t find any recognized faction within either party that is allowed to operate at their conventions. They are fringe, not allowed to participate, nor are their platforms in the various main party platforms.

The KKK was at one time very much part of the southern Democratic Party. The current membership has been denounced by every Christian denomination known, and has been rejected by both the Democratic and Republican parties.

The group is very fringe. However, the Nation of Islam, run by Farrakhan, is large and active politically in the Democratic party. It is probably 10 times larger than the KKK. And occasionally, you’ll find it and Black Live Matter have contingents in the Democratic contingency at ralleys and conventions.

Oh and STFU

David Duke says "Hi"

Oh, and 8 of these nutbags just ran for office last election - guess which party they ran under? https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...lists-are-running-for-office-than-ever-before

Oh and STFU

You do know your supreme leader claims to be a white nationalist, right?

A group of men carried tiki torches and chanted “the Jews will not replace us.” The next day one of them ran over people at a counter-protest.

The President said there were very fine people on both sides. What kind of very fine people stay at events where there are nazi flags and antisemitic chants?

I’ll hang up and listen.
The same kind of fine people that punch others at random or hit them with a tire iron?

I really don’t think you want to do a heads up comparison of Antifa vs. Neo-Nazis. Antifa rallies have been far more plentiful, with much bigger crowds.

There are some amazingly short memories on here. Antifa has been the more active, impactful group by a country mile.

I know for a fact that Trump was defending the racists and nazi's because he refuses to come out against them. Any decent person would have left the Trump camp by now. Funny that you won't take your own advice and leave.
Fake news Mr Spin

LOL. Julia Browney [D-CA] introduced the authorization to upgrade Mr. Canley’s commendation to the MoH. After that the Armed Services committee, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, and Mattis all endorsed the action.

Additionally, Canley is such a bad-ass, good dude that he gave all of the credit to the men who died, and said what he appreciated about this was the opportunity it provided to reconnect with the guys he served with.

Last edited:
There are some amazingly short memories on here. Antifa has been the more active, impactful group by a country mile.

Then list the incidents. I’ll go again, if that’ll help you.

11 people were killed and six injured when a gunman opened fire on a Pittsburgh temple. He was angry at the Jewish group and their support of refugees.

Translation for you Chi-Coms, Trump loves America and the days of America being the whipping boy of the world are over!

Translation, he's a white nationalist and your supreme leader. being a racist is bad enough, but he's a lying, cheating, racist. Talk about someone with no morals. You should be embarrassed for defending someone like that.

Last edited:
Be proud lefties. This is who you put on a pedestal and compare to our brave soldiers that have sacrificed so much in the last century.
Heartbreaking to see so many "good Americans" attack one of the few groups that opposes fascism.

I imagine this is what "good Germans" were like in the 1930s.

But there's a difference. Those "good Germans" in the 1930s didn't have well-known, unambiguous, historical examples why fascism needs to be fought. We do.

What's our excuse?

Heartbreaking to see so many "good Americans" attack one of the few groups that opposes fascism.

I imagine this is what "good Germans" were like in the 1930s.

But there's a difference. Those "good Germans" in the 1930s didn't have well-known, unambiguous, historical examples why fascism needs to be fought. We do.

What's our excuse?
Case in point leftists. Keep embracing these folks. At least WWJD doesn't hide his radical beliefs.

This isn’t hard. Could find many more who make the same claim. Your turn
These people appear not to have heard of WW2. “Antifa” came out slightly ahead.

Antifa - our proud anti-fascist US troops - in WW2.

Just in case it isn’t clear: ANTIFA = Anti-Fascism. That means those who fought in WW2 were ANTIFA.. It should be your default state. You’re supposed to clash with Nazi’s.

I can certainly condemn the violence and some of the confrontational tactics of some in the antifa movement. I condemned the protest at Tucker Carlson's house. I'm not sure, however, what's wrong with any of the above quotes.

Then list the incidents. I’ll go again, if that’ll help you.

11 people were killed and six injured when a gunman opened fire on a Pittsburgh temple. He was angry at the Jewish group and their support of refugees.
I thought this thread was about how Antifa and Neo-Nazis act as groups, during their riots/protests/whatever you call them.

Case in point leftists. Keep embracing these folks. At least WWJD doesn't hide his radical beliefs.
I don't consider them radical. I suspect most Americans don't either - IF they are asked about actual issues and policies. But too much of the conversation these days makes bumper stickers look thoughtful.

Here's the point I would make to you. I don't expect you to agree with my values, but this is one I hope you can get on board with. I don't feel the need to reject Antifa (or many other groups) just because it (like most groups) includes a few loonies or bad apples.

So, for example, remember when somebody in the Occupy movement allegedly took a dump on a cop car? Disgusting, to be sure. But had nothing to do with the pro-democracy, anti-too-big-to-fail, and other good values the movement was pushing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT