ADVERTISEMENT

Antivirus Software

McLovin32

HR Legend
Feb 1, 2008
Any good free stuff out there for download right now? I did a quick search on here and found that a certain poster started this thread awhile back but just got told to eat shit a couple times.

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/best-antivirus.283230/

My lovely grandmother (no pics) bought a new laptop over the last few months and hated it because apparently its too complicated for her. So she gave it to me. It's got Norton 360 on it now, but I'm no computer geek. Is that all I need?

Never used any, never had a problem.

If you don't know the site, don't click on it. Never open an email from an unknown source.

I look at some weird stuff bros

988933a60633db07d9954d7bc9c93035--syria-islamic.jpg

I would rather have nothing than have Norton.

Free - Malwarebytes (you have to manually run so it is more reactive)

Paid - Malwarebytes or Webroot

This is the correct answer.
And with a digital download that's $10/year (2 yrs, $20, up to 3 computers), it's a no-brainer.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Webroot-...ar-Subscription-PC-Digital-Download/364844142

And, yes, this is legit. Webroot tried to get me to auto-renew for $49 this year. I usually download thru Amazon, but happened upon the Walmart link.
They send you the download link, and email the software key. I did not need to reinstall, simply entered the new software key into my existing subscription on the day it expired, and it loaded 720+ days onto my subscription, instantly.

Never know it's running; very fast; very good.

Mac or PC 2 yr version, all $20. I've seen it vary from $20-30, which is still a steal at $15/yr

Anything that's "free", means you are the product they're selling.

We use cookies to save your preferences. To safeguard our commercial interests, we require necessary information about your use of our web pages and the geolocation of the device from where they are accessed. We use Google Analytics to identify this data. As part of this, we have configured Google Analytics to minimize the amount of data that is collected and to ensure compliance with legal requirements.

We use cookies to save your preferences. To safeguard our commercial interests, we require necessary information about your use of our web pages and the geolocation of the device from where they are accessed. We use Google Analytics to identify this data. As part of this, we have configured Google Analytics to minimize the amount of data that is collected and to ensure compliance with legal requirements.
So basically like any social media platform?

I think we are veering off course here, Back to the subject at hand...

637450597.0.m.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT