ADVERTISEMENT

Antony Blinken says “New Taliban leadership does not meet the test of inclusivity….

I heard a crazy stat today that something like 60-70 percent of the population of Afghanistan is 25 or younger, and most have no memory of the Taliban. The Taliban are going to have to figure out how to rule people who are younger, more educated, and like freedoms.
The older peeps are dead of malnutrition, war and lack of meds.

I heard a crazy stat today that something like 60-70 percent of the population of Afghanistan is 25 or younger, and most have no memory of the Taliban. The Taliban are going to have to figure out how to rule people who are younger, more educated, and like freedoms.

1020240621-a34cb6d4436a0c56c2590b0596b77ab6.jpg

You really are dense some of us non Libs have bets as to how long it will take for tools like you to respond to a post.You never fail!!
It's probably not smart to gamble money you do not have, moran. Of course it seems most non-trumpbaggers know how to punctuate, and what constitutes a sentence.

Last edited:
I just read an op/ed by Fareed Zakaria in the WaPo. He thinks that the Taliban will find it tougher going this time around. They have fewer friends in the Arab world as a whole, and their new BFFs the Chinese keep stuffing Muslims into concentration camps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT