ADVERTISEMENT

Any available tickets to the Michigan or Okie State duals?

Nashville_Hawkeye

HR All-American
Dec 31, 2015
Nashville
Greetings all!

I'm doing my best to get to Iowa City this winter to see the Michigan and Okie State duals and am hoping to buy one ticket to each event from one of you kind people. I don't care who I sit next to as long as I'm near the action. And while I will be loud, all of my comments will be clean and free of profanity and other colorful language. Finally, I will gladly pay top dollar either to you or to a charity of your choosing (i.e., 2023 Arctic Plunge, Wrestling for Life, etc.). Please contact me if you can help me out, and thanks in advance for your consideration! Go Hawks!!

Greetings all!

I'm doing my best to get to Iowa City this winter to see the Michigan and Okie State duals and am hoping to buy one ticket to each event from one of you kind people. I don't care who I sit next to as long as I'm near the action. And while I will be loud, all of my comments will be clean and free of profanity and other colorful language. Finally, I will gladly pay top dollar either to you or to a charity of your choosing (i.e., 2023 Arctic Plunge, Wrestling for Life, etc.). Please contact me if you can help me out, and thanks in advance for your consideration! Go Hawks!!
I can help you out! I can provide you a ticket to each match. The ticket would be in Sec D, Row 21, seat 11. I'll need your cell number to have the two tickets transferred to you or I'll need your name if you want me to have them as will call and you'll pick them up day of the meets.

Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
Hey I messaged you on the Inner Circle forum. I have a great seat also and would have you donate to my polar plunge. You may have sat in this one before. I don't remember which seat you got last year.

AA row 5 in the donor seats near mid court.

Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
I can help you out! I can provide you a ticket to each match. The ticket would be in Sec D, Row 21, seat 11. I'll need your cell number to have the two tickets transferred to you or I'll need your name if you want me to have them as will call and you'll pick them up day of the meets.
Thank you my friend for offering to help out, but I've already committed to another offer. I appreciate you! :)

Hey I messaged you on the Inner Circle forum. I have a great seat also and would have you donate to my polar plunge. You may have sat in this one before. I don't remember which seat you got last year.

AA row 5 in the donor seats near mid court.
Thank you! :)

I responded to your Inner Circle forum message.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT