ADVERTISEMENT

Any chance Foster reconsiders?

wbrhawkeye

HR MVP
Jun 12, 2012
With Josh O's commitment, maybe Foster changes his mind and wants to play alongside him?? I seem to recall they got along really well on the visit and the possibility of them playing together.

When is signing day??? Hope he reconsiders.

With Josh O's commitment, maybe Foster changes his mind and wants to play alongside him?? I seem to recall they got along really well on the visit and the possibility of them playing together.

When is signing day??? Hope he reconsiders.
Has he signed his LOI?

giphy.gif

Move on. Iowa has a great chance at Logan Duncomb and Treyton Thompson in the 2021 class. Start working towards that.

Reactions: StatisticsLie
Something tells me that XF does not stay in Ames his whole college career. Just a feeling

I don't see him as an early NBA prospect but I've also heard he is disinterested in school. Could be a situation where he just leaves after two years and tries to catch on an NBA roster or 2 way contract and spends some time in the G League.

Reactions: icwesthawk
No thanks on another Haluska. Regardless of talent, this board would bitch because he is the wrong demographic.

QUOTE="hawkeyeguy69, post: 7081515, member: 706"]With any hope, it'll be a case similar to Adam Haluska... and then some! One can always hope....![/QUOTE]

No thanks on another Haluska. Regardless of talent, this board would bitch because he is the wrong demographic.

QUOTE="hawkeyeguy69, post: 7081515, member: 706"]With any hope, it'll be a case similar to Adam Haluska... and then some! One can always hope....!
[/QUOTE]

Bullspit. Haluska was actually a good athlete.

He gave his reasons for choosing the 'clones. I don't see the signing of Ogundele changing it in any way. It's a solid argument from Foster's perspective that his chances are better to make it in the league going to the 'clones vs Iowa.

Correct, Haluska was a high tier athlete.

The board seems focused on Fran recruiting more color.....which they should remove the skin tone comments.

Bullspit. Haluska was actually a good athlete.[/QUOTE]

He'll do good with the Clones and to be honest with you I think he made the right choice,... Not because of the program or the coaching, but more so because we are fully staffed at the wing positions and I don't really see him as a banger, down low in the paint, which is what we might have eventually asked of him,... So if he gets to play more of his type of game at ISU, that may in fact translate into improved NBA options,... Good luck X.

Nvm. I'm not sure why I helped beat the dead horse. So, I deleted it...

Move along people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT