ADVERTISEMENT

Any Hawk Players Foregoing the 2020 Season?

TJFant

HR All-State
Oct 1, 2019
Based upon some conjecture on here that Colbert may be foregoing this season, I was just wondering if anyone has heard of other players who may be doing the same thing???

Lots of smoke to the Colbert rumor, but nothing official yet.

For his sake I hope it doesn't cost him a starting role next year. I don't think it would be a terrible decision nor do I think the coaches would punish him for it, but say he does opt out and whoever fills in steps up and plays well?

For his sake I hope it doesn't cost him a starting role next year. I don't think it would be a terrible decision nor do I think the coaches would punish him for it, but say he does opt out and whoever fills in steps up and plays well?

If he hAs legitimate concerns related to health issues, his status next year is low on list.
KF will probably say nothing for couple weeks to allow players time to consider their options

I would say it's very, very likely to cost him playing time in 2021 if he sits this year. Someone else will step in and impress and the team won't look back.

Reactions: RLMHAWK
Welp, I would say if we do not see him in practice photos soon then he is out for some reason. C'mon sleuths look carefully at the photos being released.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT