ADVERTISEMENT

Any HROTERS going to “Unite The Right” Rally in Virgina?

False.....the words BLM had been in use well before Ferguson

https://www.thenation.com/article/origins-of-a-movement/

Don't complicate the conversation with facts. It won't register anyway with the winger crowd.

baptiste-BLM_img.jpg

Reactions: TC Nole OX
I went into a Casey's gas station in Cedar Rapids. A white woman was at the register. A young, black male was in line in front of me. He handed her a $20 bill to pre-pay for gas. She looked the $20 bill over in the light and marked it to make sure it was real. The black male didn't seem bothered by it in the least. I stepped up and handed her my items and a $20 bill. She stuck it in the register and gave me change, without even a glance at the bill. But yeah.......nothing to see here. Racism is not a problem any more. Just ask the racists. They'll tell you.

Here's for the people on here trying to equalize this to Black Lives Matter. Get a freagin' clue!

That's what people post when they lack a counter argument.

No, that's what people say when they encounter an argument so breathtakingly ridiculous there is nothing to do but gasp in astonishment. Because clearly you are not one to be reasoned with.

I mean, I could tell you about a black couple who are good friends, who are high paid executives with IBM and have come to accept that at least once a year they are going to be stopped by the police for no reason other than driving a nice car while being black. But you can swat it away by claiming they're lying.

1) "White lives matter", is about the dumbest freagin' crybaby complaint I've ever heard. These people are dangerous racists.

2) Black Lives Matter, is a movement born out of real problems with racism.

3) "All lives matter", are three words put together by persons who get butthurt too easily and don't do much thinking.

If a person doesn't understand #3, see #1.

By the way, I don't agree with everything Black Lives Matter has done, as a movement, but I can understand the reasoning behind it.

What a surprisingly level headed post. Maybe there's hope for us yet.

No, that's what people say when they encounter an argument so breathtakingly ridiculous there is nothing to do but gasp in astonishment. Because clearly you are not one to be reasoned with.

I mean, I could tell you about a black couple who are good friends, who are high paid executives with IBM and have come to accept that at least once a year they are going to be stopped by the police for no reason other than driving a nice car while being black. But you can swat it away by claiming they're lying.
It's easy to spot the racists because they won't accept that there's anything wrong.

Next time there is one of these rally's I'm gonna go with HROT signs

"Riots? BAU'
"Those people over there use M2"
"Where is @McLovin32"
"Is this the line for trailer park boys?"
"Mods can we pin this Riot to the top and put all other riots there?"
"Seattle sweet corn sucks"
"It's not me it's my sign"
"Anybody see my money clip"
"Everyone here was banned from Warchant"
" I have @cigaretteman on ignore too"
"The fighting bar is gonna be crowded at 4"
"Is everybody this upset over their kids PT in U10 soccer too?"

Last edited:
It seems like we see complaints against the police all the time that are easily refuted. .

Easily refuted? No. Many complaints against police are not sustained because the system is designed to protect the police. The blue line forbids officers to turn in or testify against fellow officers. Complaints against police are investigated by fellow police. Prosecutors, who rely on police to provide cases, go soft on police. And, a population that is 25-35% MAGA knuckle-draggers ensures that any jury that a policeman may face will not convict him no matter how overwhelming the evidence.

Reactions: DanL53
Here's for the people on here trying to equalize this to Black Lives Matter. Get a freagin' clue!

I watched about 4 minutes of that and what I saw was a street lined with counter protesters carrying baseball bats and wearing armor/padding hurling insults and assaulting the demonstrators.
It seems that a gathering of deplorables has attracted yet more deplorables.

Reactions: ScoutRefugee

Did they report it? Was it investigated?

You know white people claim they are pulled over for no reason as well.

Do you believe all those stories? Serious question.

It seems like we see complaints against the police all the time that are easily refuted.

Does racism exist? Of course it does. But there are plenty of false narratives that people swallow every day.

My wife is black. My 4 boys are biracial. They are subjected to racism each and every single day. Your sure there is racism but get over it is the biggest false narrative out there.

I watched about 4 minutes of that and what I saw was a street lined with counter protesters carrying baseball bats and wearing armor/padding hurling insults and assaulting the demonstrators.
It seems that a gathering of deplorables has attracted yet more deplorables.

Well than let me ask you a question. Exactly WHAT do we white people have to complain about? This is about racist haters and if you look into the crowd of counter protesters you will find plenty of people of all races DEFENDING fellow Americans from a very real racist threat.

1) "White lives matter", is about the dumbest freagin' crybaby complaint I've ever heard. These people are dangerous racists.

2) Black Lives Matter, is a movement born out of real problems with racism.

3) "All lives matter", are three words put together by persons who get butthurt too easily and don't do much thinking.

If a person doesn't understand #3, see #1.

By the way, I don't agree with everything Black Lives Matter has done, as a movement, but I can understand the reasoning behind it.
We need more people like you good sir. Agree entirely.

I would like these Nazi's to actually experience racism. Next time they show up for a peaceful protest the State Troopers should start with fire hoses & batons no matter how small the gathering. Have their churches burned to the ground. Any of their spokes people hung from trees. After they've experienced that for a few decades then they can claim discrimination.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Guys like Northern and Golf need to deny racism because they want to be the victims. Victims of the media, victims of "elites", victims of attacks on rigorous "liberty" and victims of "political correctness".

But anyway, these United the Right morons are JUST LIKE BLM.

Pussies.

I went into a Casey's gas station in Cedar Rapids. A white woman was at the register. A young, black male was in line in front of me. He handed her a $20 bill to pre-pay for gas. She looked the $20 bill over in the light and marked it to make sure it was real. The black male didn't seem bothered by it in the least. I stepped up and handed her my items and a $20 bill. She stuck it in the register and gave me change, without even a glance at the bill. But yeah.......nothing to see here. Racism is not a problem any more. Just ask the racists. They'll tell you.
So I was riding on the train the other day. A bunch of black dudes were hanging out in the car I was in having fun. Another black dude comes in and sits down in their general area and the fun continues. Then a white dude gets on and takes the takes the last seat next to the black dude that had just sat down. He was down about 3 seconds before the "fun-having" group of guys got in his face and told him to get out of the chair and move. Yes racism exists, and I am embarrassed to admit that I took a train.

Did they report it? Was it investigated?

You know white people claim they are pulled over for no reason as well.
I have been pulled over for no reason. The SE side of Cedar Rapids is a mix of run down, older neighborhoods towards the inner, down town area and rich, well off residential neighborhoods on the outer parts. When I was in my later 20s, my wife and I were going from our house in the nicer neighborhood, to a restaurant that was down town, for dinner on a Friday evening. We were driving through the run down neighborhood on 4th ave, when a under cover cop pulled me over, immediately after I got through a 4 way stop sign. Can you guess the first thing he asked me after "license and registration"? Not "do you know why I pulled you over"? Nope. It was "what are you doing down here"? When he saw the address on my license he then said "Oh, you live on this side of town. Why? When we see a young white couple in a nice car. down here, we think they are looking to buy drugs". He then gave me my license back and said I could continue on my way. I told him "you're an idiot" and I left.

Guys like Northern and Golf need to deny racism because they want to be the victims. Victims of the media, victims of "elites", victims of attacks on rigorous "liberty" and victims of "political correctness".

But anyway, these United the Right morons are JUST LIKE BLM.

Pussies.

I haven't denied racism. I've already stated that. Further, I have condemned the rally.

Yet that hasn't stopped you and scout from attacking me.

I have been pulled over for no reason. The SE side of Cedar Rapids is a mix of run down, older neighborhoods towards the inner, down town area and rich, well off residential neighborhoods on the outer parts. When I was in my later 20s, my wife and I were going from our house in the nicer neighborhood, to a restaurant that was down town, for dinner on a Friday evening. We were driving through the run down neighborhood on 4th ave, when a under cover cop pulled me over, immediately after I got through a 4 way stop sign. Can you guess the first thing he asked me after "license and registration"? Not "do you know why I pulled you over"? Nope. It was "what are you doing down here"? When he saw the address on my license he then said "Oh, you live on this side of town. Why? When we see a young white couple in a nice car. down here, we think they are looking to buy drugs". He then gave me my license back and said I could continue on my way. I told him "you're an idiot" and I left.

I don't believe anything you have to say. You have no credibility.

Reactions: rocketclone
Right, you could afford to live in a nice neighborhood. Nice try.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT