ADVERTISEMENT

Any HROTERS going to “Unite The Right” Rally in Virgina?

"Libs playing the race card" is your response to anybody who dares post or talk about thousands of Nazi-esque white power protestors in America ...

I have officially seen it all.
No one here is supporting them. It's the irony of those that lack the intelligence to be able to deny supporting it with pride from the other side. Not surprising it's over your head.

So I was riding on the train the other day. A bunch of black dudes were hanging out in the car I was in having fun. Another black dude comes in and sits down in their general area and the fun continues. Then a white dude gets on and takes the takes the last seat next to the black dude that had just sat down. He was down about 3 seconds before the "fun-having" group of guys got in his face and told him to get out of the chair and move. Yes racism exists, and I am embarrassed to admit that I took a train.
No shit? You're not telling me that a white guy faced an incident of racism are you? You're an idiot. You couldn't even provide 1 single instance of racism directed towards you! That's why your story is ridiculous. Most black males suffer racism on a weekly, if not daily basis. Some small ways, like my story. Some larger ways like being pulled over for driving while black. As a white athlete, I faced racism on many occasions. I remember all of them and on some small level, they all hurt and some even made me angry. So, I can imagine what my outlook might be if I faced that sort of thing on a daily or weekly basis. You have NO concept of how it feels, as evidenced by the fact you couldn't even share 1 personal incident.
Don't insult our intelligence with your bull shit. Nobody is buying it.

I vote for people who support the constitution and believe in what made America great. You vote against them. Why do you hate America?
The people you credit for making America great are skinheads. Thats your team, it's on full display today who you support. You are unmasked.

Reactions: ParkerHawk
Well, the cops have chased most of the Nazi's off. No doubt round two will go down tonight.

And again, ask yourself, what do we whites have to complain about? Read those comments going on, on the live stream link which is a white power site. Anyone still denying we have a problem with racism in this country?!?

Asking someone to share some of their personal stories of racism, in a one on one setting, is not the same thing you are referring to. Put a camera in someone's face, or file criminal charges against someone and the race card does get pulled and lies have been told, in those circumstances. That's not what I am suggesting.
Go to an inner city and volunteer with minorities. Ask them to share some stories. They aren't in fear of going to prison or pushing some agenda. They will tell you their stories and they won't be lies. They have nothing to lose or gain by telling you lies in that situation. So, don't hide behind some bull shit pretext. It just shows your ignorance on this topic. Or your outright dishonesty about it.
Or just talk to me. But @gonegolfing wouldn't want his confirmation bias affected by such a conversation. And I suspect I would likely kick his butt on the golf course, too.

This^^^ They vote for racists and then condemn them to us, here on HROT. That's supposed to make us believe they aren't racists. I guess the old term "actions speak louder than words" doesn't mean shit to them.
Not standing up to these forces is about as bad as supporting these forces. People who don't vote or vote for 3rd party vanity candidates need to think if that's really the best way to make sure these forces are defeated.

Not standing up to these forces is about as bad as supporting these forces. People who don't vote or vote for 3rd party vanity candidates need to think if that's really the best way to make sure these forces are defeated.
Lol. You think there are no racist Dems? That's precious.

Well, the cops have chased most of the Nazi's off. No doubt round two will go down tonight.

And again, ask yourself, what do we whites have to complain about? Read those comments going on, on the live stream link which is a white power site. Anyone still denying we have a problem with racism in this country?!?

Dan,

I realize you're on a high here because a couple posters have been stroking you, but back to reality for a second.

Who on here is claiming that racism isnt still a problem on this country? No one that I can see from the posts.

The difference is that it's not at the high and frequent level that some of you, specifically scout, are claiming it to be. Hell, if you buy into some people's narratives, it's 1920's Mississippi all over again.

Racism does still exist, by elements in all races, but it's much better than decades ago.

You know that's true.

There you go. Protecting your ego. You need to start standing for something besides just saying the right words.

Man, on a day like today with real problems, do you have to go there? Look, I DID vote for Hillary but she was a sh!t candidate with several problems of her own. We had this argument just recently....look what has happened since we had to have lovely Hillary at a time when we most needed to BEAT Trump.

I can sure understand why others didn't vote for her....despite you saying they should have because you say so. Next election, help pick a candidate from the Democratic Party that actually has some merit.

Dan,

I realize you're on a high here because a couple posters have been stroking you, but back to reality for a second.

Who on here is claiming that racism isnt still a problem on this country? No one that I can see from the posts.

The difference is that it's not at the high and frequent level that some of you, specifically scout, are claiming it to be. Hell, if you buy into some people's narratives, it's 1920's Mississippi all over again.

Racism does still exist, by elements in all races, but it's much better than decades ago.

You know that's true.
BULLSHIT! Your very first post is born from ignorance and a need to subvert the legitimacy of BLM by blaming the media and Obama for the creation of BLM. Which was quickly exposed as a lie by another poster. So, you tell us which reason you posted that lie. You're either completely ignorant of the facts surrounding BLM and are talking shit to fit your narrative, or you are a racist. Which is it?

Man, on a day like today with real problems, do you have to go there? Look, I DID vote for Hillary but she was a sh!t candidate with several problems of her own. We had this argument just recently....look what has happened since we had to have lovely Hillary at a time when we most needed to BEAT Trump.

I can sure understand why others didn't vote for her....despite you saying they should have because you say so. Next election, help pick a candidate from the Democratic Party that actually has some merit.
You always have to go there. Pound the message. There is only one peaceful way to beat back the deplorables and that is to vote D. Nothing else will work. So swallow hard and do your duty, vote D every time.

On a day like this, that so clearly shows the difference and the stakes, how can you be such an apologist? Man up. This is the time to drive the point home.

I know, that's a bad way to fight against these people. Get strategic.
Some people fight with actions. Some people fight with education. I choose to educate ignorant people. The problem you have is, half of that education exposes the hypocrisy of your chosen party. That's a YOU problem. And nothing you say to me will make me choose your party and support that hypocrisy.

Dan,

You know that's true.

What I believe to be true Northern is that trying to equate this bullsh!t protest with anything from the lib or minority side might as well be a big flag supporting these Nazi's. This isn't something that I will ever think has room for some middle ground.

And I notice that you still keep saying racism exists in all races. Today?!?!? That's a concern of yours, TODAY?

Can you get why I have a problem with that?

Rudolph. You've said some really, really dumb things on this board, but thinking you could beat me in golf takes the gold. That makes St. Louis and Scout almost seem sane. We know they are not but almost.

Some people fight with actions. Some people fight with education. I choose to educate ignorant people. The problem you have is, half of that education exposes the hypocrisy of your chosen party. That's a YOU problem. And nothing you say to me will make me choose your party and support that hypocrisy.
Which is why I keep educating you.

You always have to go there. Pound the message. There is only one peaceful way to beat back the deplorables and that is to vote D. Nothing else will work. So swallow hard and do your duty, vote D every time.

On a day like this, that so clearly shows the difference and the stakes, how can you be such an apologist? Man up. This is the time to drive the point home.

1) You brought it up.
2) No, YOU come to the table when it comes to selecting a candidate, I WAS there. You HIllary supporters just don't get that.

3) There are a lot of counter-protesters in Virginia that I am sure just by their looks would be what you call "deplorables". That's another reason you and I have disagreements.

Which is why I keep educating you.
Indoctrination is not the same as education. You should work on getting educated to understand the meaning of words and maybe then you will use the proper terms.
Indoctrination is what you do when you attempt to make your group's hypocrisy seem far less evil than the other groups. In an attempt to gather more followers.

Well than let me ask you a question. Exactly WHAT do we white people have to complain about? This is about racist haters and if you look into the crowd of counter protesters you will find plenty of people of all races DEFENDING fellow Americans from a very real racist threat.
No this is about these assholes' right to expose themselves as deplorables to the rest of the world.

It doesn't matter what the message is. They have the right to express it.

I don't in any way shape or form agree with the message that the racists are conveying, but they aren't in the wrong here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT