ADVERTISEMENT

Any HROTERS going to “Unite The Right” Rally in Virgina?

1) You brought it up.
2) No, YOU come to the table when it comes to selecting a candidate, I WAS there. You HIllary supporters just don't get that.
Neither of your points is relevant to this exchange or my actions. You do have a dishonorable penchant for making up things about me which I will continue to condemn you for.

Rudolph. You've said some really, really dumb things on this board, but thinking you could beat me in golf takes the gold. That makes St. Louis and Scout almost seem sane. We know they are not but almost.
It's a shame you wasted so much time on golfing and so little time on getting an education. Nobody cares how well you play golf. Everyone laughs at your ignorance.

Reactions: dgordo
Indoctrination is not the same as education. You should work on getting educated to understand the meaning of words and maybe then you will use the proper terms.
Indoctrination is what you do when you attempt to make your group's hypocrisy seem far less evil than the other groups. In an attempt to gather more followers.
That's an accurate assessment of the groups mate. Recognize you fight evil with allies. You have a lot of good instincts, but you are too proud to act on them. Man up.

No this is about these assholes' right to expose themselves as deplorables to the rest of the world.

It doesn't matter what the message is. They have the right to express it.

I don't in any way shape or form agree with the message that the racists are conveying, but they aren't in the wrong here.
Absolutely. They have that right and I support that right. I have no problem with their right to expose themselves as assholes as long as they have no problem with me pointing it out to them. I don't want their rights to host that rally taken away. I don't want historical Confederate statues taken away.

Reactions: Chuck C and HawCory
Neither of your points is relevant to this exchange or my actions.

There are the big corks in your ears again. But for now I suggest we drop this...this thing you started...and concentrate on the problem at hand.

That's an accurate assessment of the groups mate. Recognize you fight evil with allies. You have a lot of good instincts, but you are too proud to act on them. Man up.
I man up according to my conscience and there is very little wiggle room for me there.

BULLSHIT! Your very first post is born from ignorance and a need to subvert the legitimacy of BLM by blaming the media and Obama for the creation of BLM. Which was quickly exposed as a lie by another poster. So, you tell us which reason you posted that lie. You're either completely ignorant of the facts surrounding BLM and are talking shit to fit your narrative, or you are a racist. Which is it?

You're truly pathetic. Even the article acknowledged that Ferguson was when the organization, for all intensive purposes, took flight. Did you even read it?

Numerous incidents are documented where BLM advocated threats be harm against law enforcement. Additionally there are documented instances where racist rhetoric has come out of their rallies.

You've hitched your wagon to them. Why do you hitch your wagon to a group that advocates harm to law enforcement and spews racist rhetoric? Are you just ignorant to this or are you a racist? Which is it Scout?

Allies. I hate that $%^&ing term. It really shows when a person can't accept that others are valuable unless they agree..and follow along.

It's the result of this identity politics thing reaching the point where people cant work together for ALL good causes. It's selfish. It's childish.

What I believe to be true Northern is that trying to equate this bullsh!t protest with anything from the lib or minority side might as well be a big flag supporting these Nazi's. This isn't something that I will ever think has room for some middle ground.

And I notice that you still keep saying racism exists in all races. Today?!?!? That's a concern of yours, TODAY?

Can you get why I have a problem with that?

Why are you only concerned when racism and prejudicial acts and statements are perpetuated by some races and not others?

Can you understand why people have a problem with that hypocrisy?

You're truly pathetic. Even the article acknowledged that Ferguson was when the organization, for all intensive purposes, took flight. Did you even read it?

Numerous incidents are documented where BLM advocated threats be harm against law enforcement. Additionally there are documented instances where racist rhetoric has come out of their rallies.

You've hitched your wagon to them. Why do you hitch your wagon to a group that advocates harm to law enforcement and spews racist rhetoric? Are you just ignorant to this or are you a racist? Which is it Scout?

Common....no movement is going to be perfect every step of the way. Yes, there are problems within Black Lives Matter. But you STILL seem so focused on that TODAY that I have to conclude now that you just can't separate yourself entirely from the skinheads in Virginia. Sorry, but I don't buy that you don't support them...actions speak louder than words.

Allies. I hate that $%^&ing term. It really shows when a person can't accept that others are valuable unless they agree..and follow along.

It's the result of this identity politics thing reaching the point where people cant work together for ALL good causes. It's selfish. It's childish.
It doesn't sound like you want to drop this.

Why are you only concerned when racism and prejudicial acts and statements are perpetuated by some races and not others?

Go Counter-Counter Demonstrate than! Just notice who you are complaining about.

You've hitched your wagon to them. Why do you hitch your wagon to a group that advocates harm to law enforcement and spews racist rhetoric? Are you just ignorant to this or are you a racist? Which is it Dan?
Of course I read it. "for all intents and purposes" doesn't make the rubber meet the road! That one saying was coined well before Ferguson and minorities protesting racial inequality has been going on well before Obama was ever even born! So, again.....are you ignorant or a closet racist. Only an ignorant person or a racist would lay the blame of a Civil Rights movement at the feet of the media or Obama.
Do you even think before you type your bull shit?

Do you understand that one race has way more power/control than the others combined today & throughout it's history? They'll always be friction it's how we recognize & deal with it that matters.

Reactions: DanL53

Precisely and it's born from the victim complex.

Of course I read it. "for all intents and purposes" doesn't make the rubber meet the road! That one saying was coined well before Ferguson and minorities protesting racial inequality has been going on well before Obama was ever even born! So, again.....are you ignorant or a closet racist. Only an ignorant person or a racist would lay the blame of a Civil Rights movement at the feet of the media or Obama.
Do you even think before you type your bull shit?

Stop lying.

Who amongst us here laid "blame of a Civil Rights movement at the feet of the media or Obama." Who amongst us even criticized the civil rights movement?

You're rhetoric and lips are moving faster than your brain. Or maybe it's your brain that's the problem in the first place.

Common....no movement is going to be perfect every step of the way. Yes, there are problems within Black Lives Matter. But you STILL seem so focused on that TODAY that I have to conclude now that you just can't separate yourself entirely from the skinheads in Virginia. Sorry, but I don't buy that you don't support them...actions speak louder than words.

You're being ridiculous now.

I agree. Does that change the fact that all races have elements in it that are in fact racist?

giphy.gif

I am not sure why you don't let the idiots March and be done. Lasts a day and goes away. It seems as though this is a dog whistle to the left to use whatever means necessary to shut down free speech.

Reactions: ScoutRefugee
You are deflecting on a day when hundreds if not over a thousand racists have gathered in Virginia. Who is being ridiculous?

Hardly. I'm just willing to have the entire discussion entailing the entire problem regarding racial components and fringe elements in this country.

I'd didn't wake up today, like many of you, and wet myself over the thought of being able to hyperventilate over a group of loser ass racists marching around in Virginia and somehow try to conclude that racism in modern day America is the equivalent to the Deep South in the 1920s.

You sound ridiculous today.

Hardly. I'm just willing to have the entire discussion entailing the entire problem regarding racial components and fringe elements in this country.

I'd didn't wake up today, like many of you, and wet myself over the thought of being able to hyperventilate over a group of loser ass racists marching around in Virginia and somehow try to conclude that racism in modern day America is the equivalent to the Deep South in the 1920s.

BOOM!

End of thread!

Stop lying.

Who amongst us here laid "blame of a Civil Rights movement at the feet of the media or Obama." Who amongst us even criticized the civil rights movement?

You're rhetoric and lips are moving faster than your brain. Or maybe it's your brain that's the problem in the first place.
You did. See your first post in this thread.

You are correct that this is not the 1920's south. Neither is it the civil war south. Throw the statue in the ash heap of history where it belongs.

You are correct that this is not the 1920's south. Neither is it the civil war south. Throw the statue in the ash heap of history where it belongs.

Are you willing to throw statues and other honors of Revolutionary War heroes in the ash heap who owned slaves?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT