ADVERTISEMENT

Any idea of the schedule for next year?

HoundedHawk

HR Legend
Oct 2, 2001
I'm planning a vacation the last half of February, and was wondering what meets I would miss.

Thanks.

They are talking about making it one semester next year with multiple issues like teams not having a budget to fly to away meets/tournaments.
I could see wrestling having a season that is only conference duals, Big 10 and NCAA.With 7-8 matches needed for RPI

Reactions: el dub
They are talking about making it one semester next year with multiple issues like teams not having a budget to fly to away meets/tournaments.
The big PSU donor should pay for our charter to Happy Valley next year, so we can return our favor and then put a 28-6 beat down on em.

There is no reason to shorten the season. Football is happening so money won’t be an issue.

There is no reason to shorten the season. Football is happening so money won’t be an issue.

Revenues took a huge hit this spring without the NCAA hoops tourney and come fall stadium capacity will be drastically reduced...at best. Money will be an issue in NCAA athletics for some time.

It will be if there are no fans, which is already a guarantee to some extent.

there will be fans in the stands, full capacity remains to be seen. If your plans are to alter the schedule, then you postpone the season or move it up. Less meets only hurts revenue especially at Iowa. Governors and NCAA have been ****ing this up long enough.

Reactions: Gobblin
ADVERTISEMENT