ADVERTISEMENT

Any ideas on when we find out for sure if Brian Ferentz will be OC in 2023?

Let's back up. This part of the thread started, I think, because I didn't believe KF (and even Mary, and even BF) would decide to go into 2023 with BF as OC, because he has been a laughingstock in the media and on social media.

If I were KF (or Mary), I wouldn't let it continue. If I was BF, I wouldn't let it continue.
Yea. I think unfortunately the combo of the lawsuit and the offense the past two years, makes Brian pretty untouchable for anybody but Iowa. Unfortunately.

Reactions: Macbride79
Sick burn, dipshit. So no then. Got it.
I thought it was funny. And I'm not a dipshit. I certainly wouldn't call you that even if i disagreed with something you said but i would give you a little bit of a hard time. 😉

Let's back up. This part of the thread started, I think, because I didn't believe KF (and even Mary, and even BF) would decide to go into 2023 with BF as OC, because he has been a laughingstock in the media and on social media.

If I were KF (or Mary), I wouldn't let it continue. If I was BF, I wouldn't let it continue.

It is like you haven't watched the Iowa program the last 20 years. Kirk's answer to problems is to get back to work and put your nose to the grindstone. Ignore the outside noise. We have heard him say that a hundred times, within Kinnick he must have said it a thousand times. That has served him well as head coach. You sound like a quitter, but they are not.

Didn't you say earlier in this thread that you are 100% certain BF will not be OC? Don't start backing down now.

• Haha
Reactions: Ignored
It is like you haven't watched the Iowa program the last 20 years. Kirk's answer to problems is to get back to work and put your nose to the grindstone. Ignore the outside noise. We have heard him say that a hundred times, within Kinnick he must have said it a thousand times. That has served him well as head coach. You sound like a quitter, but they are not.

Didn't you say earlier in this thread that you are 100% certain BF will not be OC? Don't start backing down now.
Brian said he was a quitter in an interview. Then he got confused and walked it back. Some news outlet had it as the number 1 quote that encompassed Iowa football this year. Can’t remember which one.

I'm not backing down.

I am 100% certain BF will not be the OC this fall. And I will keep that view until KF says differently.

Why am I a quitter?

And then when the same stuff magically works, the ignorant will say look Kirk 5.0!!!!!

Reactions: ichawk24
No accountability for Kirk at this point

Not going to make a change when it was the players fault and don't want to cost his son a $1M salary.

Interesting from a school and Athletic Department that states they want to "do it the right way"

Kirk just giving the Iowa fan base and media big middle finger. Evading questions on BF trying to lump coaching staff as a whole. What a joke. But this is what happens when AD gives coach free reign to do whatever and lets him do whatever with his incompetent son.
Come on Man ! Kirk is doing what he feels will give the Hawks the best chance to win. That is his job.

So random question.. besides the terrible Offensive ranking. Wasn’t BF the reason a few OL players transferred and quit too?

Reactions: Chicagoherky71
Honestly, I don’t know what to think about Kirk Ferentz and Iowa football right now.

This is unbelievable.

Reactions: Hawk_4shur
ADVERTISEMENT