ADVERTISEMENT

Any news concerning the twin girls

I was not surprised at the blades sisters going to ASU after the signing of Welker and possibly getting Bruntil which would be awesome and she just had her visit. These girls are at the same weights for the most part and I believe we would be landing the best two of the four with the addition of Bruntil.

Interesting concept of just running a club team at ASU , I’m not sure they will be able to compete in any NCAA events at all, Which basically leaves opens and team trials. I guess we will see how this plays out with schools adding programs.

Reactions: GlenHawk
I was not surprised at the blades sisters going to ASU after the signing of Welker and possibly getting Bruntil which would be awesome and she just had her visit. These girls are at the same weights for the most part and I believe we would be landing the best two of the four with the addition of Bruntil.

Interesting concept of just running a club team at ASU , I’m not sure they will be able to compete in any NCAA events at all, Which basically leaves opens and team trials. I guess we will see how this plays out with schools adding programs.
I assume ASU will have a program up and running in the next 5 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT