ADVERTISEMENT

Any of you resident nazis in Virginia today?

I was unable to attend. But when Mrs. Herk sat on my lap at lunch, she thought I was carrying my gun in support.

Then she realized I don't have a gun that big. :cool:

d76ae6174998f734816262ec5570ef47.gif

If I was in VA and there was pooon to be scored I would have been there fosho. Instead I am in Iowa freezing my dick off.

And who was he? And who called him out?
Gabe Gutierrez...claimed the crowd were all chanting we will not comply, wouldn't acknowledge that all were reciting the Pledge of Allegiance and then some did shout "we will not comply" as regards giving up their firearms. Called out repeatedly on Twitter.

Reactions: ctghawk
Gabe Gutierrez...claimed the crowd were all chanting we will not comply, wouldn't acknowledge that all were reciting the Pledge of Allegiance and then some did shout "we will not comply" as regards giving up their firearms. Called out repeatedly on Twitter.
Uh...what does the video right above your post sound like? That's a trump supporter that posted that BTW.

Reactions: CarolinaHawkeye
no because George soros' check bounced and the bus went to NY to pick those idiots up anyways, instead of texas

You just called other people "idiots." Given your versions of facts and your communication skills ... ah, what's the use?

Serious question: how many business were burned down and people died today at that protest?

Reactions: ctghawk
Clearly they were just saying the pledge.

So now protesting govt wanting to restrict rights is a bad thing? Civil disobedience for THIS is a bad thing???

I can't figure you Right/Left people out. It is almost like you run issue to issue changing your mind on approach instead of having an underlying philosophical belief that you adhere to.

Republicans and Democrats appear to have absolutely no center in their belief's structure. Just a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off with no patterns or thought process involved at all.

How many arrests were made in advance?
I'm not aware of any. Are you?

The only arrest I heard about was a 21-year-old woman who was charged with violating Northam's emergency anti-mask statute for having a bandanna over her face. They are charging her with a felony.

A felony. In America.

It is now a felony to wear a bandanna over your face in public in America.

The only arrest I heard about was a 21-year-old woman who was charged with violating Northam's emergency anti-mask statute for having a bandanna over her face. They are charging her with a felony.

A felony. In America.

I hope she sues the hell out of them if that is the charge. That is ridiculous

Reactions: TJ8869

A felony. In America.

She should have opted for blackface instead.

Reactions: Rifler
So now protesting govt wanting to restrict rights is a bad thing? Civil disobedience for THIS is a bad thing???

I can't figure you Right/Left people out. It is almost like you run issue to issue changing your mind on approach instead of having an underlying philosophical belief that you adhere to.

Republicans and Democrats appear to have absolutely no center in their belief's structure. Just a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off with no patterns or thought process involved at all.
Wow, that sounds bad. Of course, all I did was post a video showing that Goldie was wrong, and the protesters DID chant what the reporter said they chanted, but carry on with your superiority complex.

A felony. In America.

Perhaps I just pay more attention to the news. Or to HROT. Here's one that was posted here last week.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...-linked-to-neo-nazi-group-arrested-in-georgia

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT