ADVERTISEMENT

Any parents of young kids struggling to find formula?

No where in that article does the author blame Biden. The only referenced quote of Biden is this:

One Georgia mom tagged Gov. Brian Kemp in a tweet pleading, "At what point are we going to start talking about the baby formula shortage? I shouldn't have to cry & wonder how I'm going to feed my 4 month old!" Others blamed the Biden administration, with some calling for the White House to address the issue.

we live in iowa city and have a 10 month old. use target brand that replicates the similac brand that was recalled. We haven’t run into issues yet of running out, but are noticing you better time it right to get some bc it doesn’t last long on the shelf.

Reactions: NCHawk5
As a reminder to choose carefully when buying formula. Some are not healthy

Toxins like arsenic, lead, and cadmium are chemicals you’d expect to find in rat poison and batteries…not baby formula!

But a study by the Clean Label Project, found that in the U.S.’s baby formula products:

• 80% contained arsenic which can cause cancer, heart disease and even death (WHO).
  • 36% contained lead which can cause behavioral problems and lower IQ’s (Environmental Defense Fund).
  • Cadmium was also detected at alarming levels — which is used in batteries and as a plastics stabilizer (Eco Watch).
Aluminum is found in breast milk and tap water, but at much lower levels than many baby formula’s. Soy formulas tend to have higher concentrations of aluminum that can lead to cancer and Alzheimer’s disease later in life.

https://shebirthsbravely.com/problems-with-baby-formula-ingedients/

The people in the comments are seriously delusional. If only Trump were President, there’d still be formula.

There have been multiple recalls because of tainted formula. Both Nestle and Abbott Labs have recalled product. These were voluntary, but encouraged by the FDA. All came after serious bacterial infections in infants.

When you see 2/3rds of the shelf empty, parents load up on what’s left and soon the whole shelf is empty.

If there were more abortions there'd be less demand for formula, and it would resolve the shortage.

stirring-the-pot-will-truman.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT