ADVERTISEMENT

Any reasonable Centrists left? Or only Trumpanzees and CHOP supporters?

I've noticed Dumb**** Trump is all in on protecting those Confederate monuments, he brings nothing else to the table but keeping his bigoted followers happy with bullshit like this while the Republic burns. **** this shit.

are you sure you want to call me dumb? Do you think I am a bigot?

It's like you all forgot who OP is just because he updated his avatar. He's the poster who thinks all of life's evils are due to women. Treat him like the angry drunk he is.

I dont drink. Women are fine are long as you only have transaction based relationships with them.

One thing that I see with Trump is that the left hates him so much that it is causing harm to the country. I place some of the blame on Trump, he really seems to like to agitate. But in order for those on the left to calm down, maybe it is time that Trump departed. On the other hand, it was kinda funny to see all the lefties crying in their beer after election night in 2016.

One thing that I see with Trump is that the left hates him so much that it is causing harm to the country. I place some of the blame on Trump, he really seems to like to agitate. But in order for those on the left to calm down, maybe it is time that Trump departed. On the other hand, it was kinda funny to see all the lefties crying in their beer after election night in 2016.

Terrible take, man.

I swear the more I read HROT the more I believe that a lot of HROT spends a lot of time watching TV and scrolling Twitter.

Fück, man, we're ƒucked.

Reactions: Fluffles
Gusto, don’t ask a Trumpanzee to use your fancy human “logic“, or to “make sense”. These are posters with severe cognitive issues. It’s not nice.
That's rich coming from an adult using the phrase "Trumpanzee"...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT