ADVERTISEMENT

Any Saybein Clark News?

hawk_it

HR All-State
Jul 22, 2004
Just wondering what the latest is on Saybein Clark and his recruitment?

I doubt he ends up at Iowa unless the coaches want him at a position other than RB since word is they only wanted to take one this class and that spot is filled.

I don't think either school is currently recruiting him. And by that I mean ISU or Iowa.

According to a friend who coaches high school football in Souix City, even UNI may be backing off. Kid was getting kicked out of a class when UNI coach showed up at school to see him. Coach left.
If that's the case...next in line, please step forward!

According to a friend who coaches high school football in Souix City, even UNI may be backing off. Kid was getting kicked out of a class when UNI coach showed up at school to see him. Coach left.
Bummer...thought I remember somebody on here talking about how great of a kid he was awhile back....?

Hearing he has some ego and work ethic issues, even the locals who are Hawk fans don't want him going to Iowa. Clearly skilled, but has baggage.

Damn. Kid got lucky anybody still takes him

Saw him upclose coming off the field after one of their games. He definitely carried an arrogant swag as he was exiting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT