ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody looking for a lawyer?

billanole

HR Legend
Mar 5, 2005
The process server was...https://www.citizen-times.com/story/news/2021/02/10/ex-trump-lawyer-sidney-powell-served-1-3-b-lawsuit-biltmore-forest/6710949002/?itm_medium=recirc&itm_source=taboola&itm_campaign=internal&itm_content=BelowHomepageFeed-FeedRedesign

trump’s list of lawyers would make for an interesting study in poor performance!!

After evading attempts for weeks by a civil process server that included being "pursued over state lines," ex-Donald Trump lawyer Sidney Powell was served with a $1.3 billion lawsuit at her home in Biltmore Forest, according to recently filed court papers by Dominion Voting Systems.

Dominion filed the defamation lawsuit against Powell Jan. 8 in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. But attempts to officially serve the Texas-based attorney with the summons took until Jan. 28, said attorneys for the company.

"Powell evaded service of process for weeks, forcing Dominion to incur unnecessary expenses for extraordinary measures to effect service, including hiring private investigators and pursuing Powell across state lines," according to a Feb. 9 answer to Powell's request for more time to respond to the complaint

^^ The best part is that Lin Wood is going to represent her. What a shit show.
...”practicing law on her own. “ Hahahha!

She has owned the Biltmore Forest home with an appraised tax value of $812,700 since 2012. She also owned a home in Biltmore Park until 2017, county records show.

But in the weeks after the Nov. 3 election, she made national news with repeated claims of an anti-Trump plot and for being part of multiple legal efforts to overturn the results. She worked with the Trump campaign's legal team for a time and appeared at a news conference with Trump attorneys Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis. But as Powell's conspiracy theories drew national attention and ridicule, Giuliani and Ellis said in a Nov. 22 statement that she was "practicing law on her own."

Reactions: cigaretteman
What, this whole thing sucks especially the domestic violence charge. But I don't understand these attempts to evade the civil process server. In the end, he made it worse for himself. Maybe it's even a lawyer. In such cases, most of the success of the process depends on the lawyer. My sister's family had a similar situation. Her husband was very fond of beating up my sister. The lawyers quickly got down to business, her husband did not even have time to understand anything. He suffered his well-deserved and just punishment. This lawyer can be contacted here, click URL for more information.

Last edited:
It's in the court's right to decide defamation lawsuit. I hate so many unprofessional lawyers that tend to lie that they will solve the case, and in the end, they take people's money and forget about justice. The only law agency I trust is https://federal-lawyer.com/ferc-defense/because they are a united team of lawyers who want to make natural justice and help companies in challenging situations. Even during the pandemic, they proved my company did not commit tax fraud, suitable for tax incentives. From an extreme to another, haha. Real intelligent guys work there.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT