ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody seen GnR on the latest tour?

coming here in September. never been a huge fan but wouldn't mind seeing them . I consider them a one or two hit wonder even though I know they have more songs

screen-shot-2016-06-06-at-9-33-58-am.png

Reactions: Fan In Black
Going Sunday. Have they been showing up? If so, how are they sounding?

I'm seeing them at U.S. Bank stadium on Sunday as well. 17th row, dead center. Can't wait. I don't care if Axl Rose weighs 800 pounds. One of my favorite 80's/90's bands. If they just came out and played the entire Appetite for Destruction album, I would be satisfied with that.

I've been listening to a concert from last week on XM and it's really good. The band is awesome. To no surprise, Axl's voice is not what it was, but really, did anyone think that would hold up over time? All the reviews I've read have been good. We're going in November in Chicago.

I'm seeing them at U.S. Bank stadium on Sunday as well. 17th row, dead center. Can't wait. I don't care if Axl Rose weighs 800 pounds. One of my favorite 80's/90's bands. If they just came out and played the entire Appetite for Destruction album, I would be satisfied with that.

This! I was a senior in high school when the album came out, still one of my favorites. Some great memories accompany that music.

Saw them in Omaha in 1993 as a Freshman in high school. I am afraid if I saw them now it would ruin my perception of those days.

I was planning on seeing them but I "settled" for Metallica at the Iowa Speedway, shorter trip and...just better than GnR.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT