ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody Watch Big Brother On CBS?

Mar 14, 2003
This is season 20 and so far it's pretty entertaining. Some seasons are pretty boring with continually the whole house voting one way on evictions.

I love Big Brother and I’m pissed they broke in during the live vote to do some storm coverage...for the storm that ended hours ago.

Reactions: natewantofbees
I thought that show ended like 10 years ago. It's seriously still on? For the love of science...why?

Reactions: mstp1992
Of course a big brother show appeals to you. Cons love authoritarianism. Complete control and monitoring of the people is your dream society.

Of course a big brother show appeals to you. Cons love authoritarianism. Complete control and monitoring of the people is your dream society.
You are so wrong...I hate that show and have to suffer through it because of the Mrs. No Pic

I accidently came across that show once when channel surfing. I paused on it briefly because of the bweebs on some skank, then people began talking and holy shit the ignorance was astounding. If some ISIS terrorist came in and mowed them all down and I was on the jury......he'd walk.

I've watched every season and for some reason this season seems a bit lame. Search bb20 nsfw on redit for the nude scenes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT