ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone been watching Fargo?

Bro D

HR Legend
Nov 17, 2003
Anyone watching?

Last episode was the best of the year and this season has again been as good as it gets on tv. Never thought season 2 would live up to the first season, but it definitely did.. and now season three has been good yet again. No let downs like true detective

Ewan McGregor has been great in his two roles and the guy who plays Varga should get some awards for his creepy bad guy role.

Great show... arguably the best on tv

Reactions: SchmittyHawks32
I'm going to binge it after I finish The Leftovers. I don't want to get Nora and Gloria all mixed up in my head.

Reactions: Bro D
I thought the second half of season 2 was a bit over the top, even for fargo, but enjoying season 3 very much

Enjoying Season 3 but I liked the last season better. Varga is a bit much for me but have really enjoyed the brother plot line. I didn't even realize it was the same actor until I saw an interview on Kimmel.

Season 3 started slow but has picked up over the last two episodes and V.M. Varga is killing it, he will win awards for his role.

Dude I have to catch up. I didn't know it was the new season. This TV show could have been so bad and they made it good. The movie is one of my favorites.

Decent season so far although the LA episode was bad and completely pointless

Season 1 is still my favorite. I believe someone from season one is suppose to make an appearance this season but not sure if that's true.

Anyone watching?

Last episode was the best of the year and this season has again been as good as it gets on tv. Never thought season 2 would live up to the first season, but it definitely did.. and now season three has been good yet again. No let downs like true detective

Ewan McGregor has been great in his two roles and the guy who plays Varga should get some awards for his creepy bad guy role.

Great show... arguably the best on tv
I have been watching it. I think it is good. I don't think it is as good as last season, which I don't think was as good as the first season. My biggest problem with this season is that they've vastly overdone the Minnesota accent thing.

I have been watching it. I think it is good. I don't think it is as good as last season, which I don't think was as good as the first season. My biggest problem with this season is that they've vastly overdone the Minnesota accent thing.
Yah think?

They've overdone it starting with the movie. For lots of people, that is. But, believe it or not, there are some who sound just like that. One of my former neighbors would fit right into the show, the way he sounds.

Decent season so far although the LA episode was bad and completely pointless

Season 1 is still my favorite. I believe someone from season one is suppose to make an appearance this season but not sure if that's true.

I liked the LA episode. It provided background and a kharmic sense for some things that happened.

I liked the LA episode. It provided background and a kharmic sense for some things that happened.
I liked the little robot that kept saying "I can help". Seemed like a really cool little droid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT