ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone believe Trump only weighs in at 239?

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
I don't... at 6'2, that girth would put him at 250+
DDDzrqZU0AAYQuV.jpg

I don't... at 6'2, that girth would put him at 250+
DDDzrqZU0AAYQuV.jpg
What was his percentage of body fat? Fat weighs less than muscle. Considering cart golf and texting is his workout routine and his high fat diet. He probably doesn't have much muscle mass.

Phil Mickelson is 6'2, 200 lbs. This was in 2015, but when was that tennis pic taken?

5a23d5ffbbe9cabbda21329f76e8a2b8--donald-trump-jr-donald-oconnor.jpg

His cholesterol was 223 and doctors want it below
at least 200, preferably 180. He is taking Crestor
which is a pill to lower cholesterol.. So with the
drug Crestor he is still at 223 Not a healthy situation.
He needs a daily healthy diet minus the steaks and
french fries.

Last edited:
Tiger is listed at 6'1", 185, we'll ad 10 pounds to him here since he looked liked he was carrying a little extra recently. This is recent.

screen-shot-2016-12-23-at-2-53-46-pm.png

From the White House:

“The president’s physical exam today at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center went exceptionally well. The president is in excellent health and I look forward to briefing some of the details on Tuesday.”

– Dr. Ronnie Jackson, President Trump’s physician

Nothing to see here.

Except Dr. Jackson misspelled his first name.

I go about 239 and Trump is taller and fatter than me. And he eats way more junk food than I do.

From the White House:

“The president’s physical exam today at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center went exceptionally well. The president is in excellent health and I look forward to briefing some of the details on Tuesday.”

– Dr. Ronnie Jackson, President Trump’s physician

Nothing to see here.

Except Dr. Jackson misspelled his first name.
??

I weighed between 240 and 250 for several years and I'm 5-8. I find it very hard to believe Trump only weighs 239 if he's 6-2. I looked fatter than Trump does, but I'm six inches shorter.

let us just say I am a lot heavier than that and he looks like my size. maybe . I saw him live, he's pretty big. probably had bullet proof on.

ADVERTISEMENT